New Disney Streaming Service: Disney+

News, People and Events, including Awards, Festivals and Tributes
Animated Views Admin
Animated Views Admin

Re: New Disney Streaming Service: Disney+

Postby Randall » March 9th, 2019, 12:54 am

I'd be astonished if SOTS showed up on their streaming service, at least without a very cautious home video release first. And in today's climate, it seems unlikely that Disney would be wanting to stir that particular pot.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Postby EricJ » March 9th, 2019, 1:14 am

Randall wrote:I'd be astonished if SOTS showed up on their streaming service, at least without a very cautious home video release first. And in today's climate, it seems unlikely that Disney would be wanting to stir that particular pot.

And besides, we're still waiting for Bob Iger to retire. Reportedly, there's a lot of support for the title, and ONE big fat holdup. :x

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Postby ShyViolet » March 10th, 2019, 12:24 pm

All in all, though, it’s pretty amazing that this is actually happening. I’d assumed long ago that the days of giving the masses relatively easy access to so much classic material went out with the end of the Disney Channel golden days. Happily eating crow! Lol. :)
"It is written among the limitless constellations of the celestial heavens, and in the depths of the emerald seas....the world which we see is an outward and visible dream of an inward and invisible reality."