Edinburgh Short Film Festival Submissions Now Open for 2017

News, People and Events, including Awards, Festivals and Tributes
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Paul Bruce » February 19th, 2017, 9:29 am

Screening the best in International contemporary short cinema in Edinburgh each Autumn and curating programmes for other festivals across the UK & Internationally.
This year, we're excited to be programming films for our 2017 partners:
Asia's largest short film event, Short Shorts Film Festival & Asia as well as the Sardinia Film Festival, Australia's Scots Day Out and Hidden Door in Edinburgh!

We're also planning to expand our awards structure with prizes for Best Director & Best Animation!

http://www.edinburghshortfilmfestival.c ... r-entries/

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Re: Edinburgh Short Film Festival Submissions Now Open for 2017

Post by Astora » May 26th, 2021, 7:58 pm

I hope this event happens this year. I would love to see what films would come up.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Re: Edinburgh Short Film Festival Submissions Now Open for 2017

Post by Astora » June 10th, 2021, 10:39 pm

One of the best events I have ever been was the Cannes festival where you had all these great actors and films in such a beautiful place. I was jealous of the setup and sound that was superb. I heard by one of the friends that worked in the sighting that they used an excellent company similar to the one we have for our London sound hire in the UK as one of the best. I would love to go one day again and maybe visit Monte Carlo as well this time. The Formula one event is also a great blast. Let's hope that soon we will be able to travel freely again.