Jib Jab

Print, Music, Theater, Online, Games and other Merchandise
Lino

Jib Jab

Post by Lino » January 18th, 2006, 12:50 pm

In case you don't know Jib Jab is a animated short website famous for there political jabs at Bush, Clinton and the rest. I find the shorts the most enjoyable, humerous and safe (no scam no spam) to watch polital parodys available on the web.
Last edited by Lino on January 18th, 2006, 2:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by James » January 18th, 2006, 1:57 pm

I've deleted this poll. Politics has proven to be too hot a topic for this forum, so we don't need to fan the flames with a poll asking everyone's political preferences. Feel free to discuss JibJab, though. Here is the link: http://www.jibjab.com/

Lino

Post by Lino » January 18th, 2006, 2:08 pm

Oh I appolozise deeply. I had no idea this was against your or AN's prefrances . I hope I have not caused any harm. Delete this post ASAP if nessisary. :oops:

AV Founder
AV Founder

Re: The wonderful world of JibJab

Post by James » January 18th, 2006, 2:18 pm

Lino wrote:*This post was deleted for containing traces of stupidity* We appolzise for the inconvience, God Bless America and God bless Animated News. Thank you.
Lino, there was nothing wrong with the topic - which (for the record since you decided to delete it) asked everyone their opinion about JibJab. I only deleted the poll because it asked people about what political party they identified with.

The A-N staff tries to make this forum as friendly for our users as possible while allowing them wide latitude in their discussions. On the rare occasion we make a judgement call that something may cause trouble, we ask that you understand that we are just doing what we believe is best for the forum and its members.

Lino

Post by Lino » January 18th, 2006, 2:30 pm

It was easily set back to norm,

[/quote]I only deleted the poll because it asked people about what political party they identified with[/quote]

I had not meant it that way, they were euphemisms for I turn red laughing, blue laughing alot, I want to scream because I don’t like it, was the basic jist. However I can see how that would be taken as a party preface poll so I do apologies.

[/quote] The A-N staff tries to make this forum as friendly for our users as possible while allowing them wide latitude in their discussions. On the rare occasion we make a judgment call that something may cause trouble, we ask that you understand that we are just doing what we believe is best for the forum and its members. [ /quote] I understand perfectly and I am impressed with how upstanding the forums are. I wouldn’t want 2 cause a brouhaha with a poll meant to be good natured. Sorry again.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » January 19th, 2006, 3:13 pm

S'okay, Lino, you learned it the easy way...Try to avoid reading any posts from Special Ed, BTW. ;)

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Josh » January 19th, 2006, 6:59 pm

Lino wrote:I understand perfectly and I am impressed with how upstanding the forums are. I wouldn’t want 2 cause a brouhaha with a poll meant to be good natured. Sorry again.
You know what, Lino? If this forum is "upstanding," it's partly because of folks like you, who offer such a wonderful attitude.

Lino

Post by Lino » January 19th, 2006, 9:05 pm

Thank you very much, Mickey I appreciate the compliment and am delighted and honored to part of this forum. :D

Lino

Post by Lino » January 19th, 2006, 9:07 pm

Meg wrote:S'okay, Lino, you learned it the easy way...Try to avoid reading any posts from Special Ed, BTW. ;)
will do :)