Rediscovering the Magic: A Look at "The Enchanted World" Series

Print, Music, Theater, Online, Games and other Merchandise
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Rediscovering the Magic: A Look at "The Enchanted World" Series

Post by lapidary » March 12th, 2024, 10:34 pm

I recently stumbled upon a gem from my childhood – "The Enchanted World" series. These books were a staple of my early reading days, and I thought it would be great to share this nostalgic trip with you all.

"The Enchanted World" was a series of twenty-one books published in the 1980s. Each volume explored different themes of folklore, fairy tales, and mythology. The illustrations were nothing short of magical, and the storytelling was both engaging and informative.

What I love most about these books is how they transport you to a different time and place. The rich details and artistry in each book are a testament to the talents of the writers and illustrators. It's like holding a piece of art in your hands.

For those who remember, what was your favorite volume? Mine was "Dragons" – the tales of bravery and mythical beasts always had me hooked.

And for those who haven't had the pleasure of reading these, I highly recommend hunting down a copy. They're a treasure trove for any fan of fantasy and the supernatural.

Let's discuss! What are your thoughts on the series? Any other similar recommendations?