Sexiest Cartoon Characters

General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by droosan » December 19th, 2006, 5:48 pm

'lust' ≄ 'bang'

have some perspective .. :roll:

I'm starting to think you're just 'trolling' here .. :?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » December 19th, 2006, 7:33 pm

I consider Hawkgirl, from Justice League Unlimited 'sexy'. She's a hottie hot hotttie (<Emperor New School joke ;))

Well, her, and Wonder Woman :P

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by James » December 19th, 2006, 7:44 pm

I don't think he is trolling, because his point is probably shared with the majority of people outside this thread! Though he probably didn't make the point in the best way. And perhaps some people are a little defensive when an "outsider" comes in and seems to be making fun of them. So my suggestions here before this blows up would be for the regulars in this thread to just ignore these comments and go on with their discussion, and for Rio to join me in not reading this thread - this is actually the first time I've looked in here!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by droosan » December 19th, 2006, 8:38 pm

'Trolling' was too strong a wording; I apologize. :oops:

It should be noted that I haven't really been a participant in this thread, either, other than to advise Rio to ignore it, if it really bothers him/her on a personal level. Though, as I say, I begin to feel that s/he'd really rather just argue. That's what I referenced as 'trolling'.

Either way, "my bad" .. I'm dropping it, and I won't come back in this thread. :?

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » December 20th, 2006, 6:24 am

Lucky for you guys...I have to ready <I>every</I> thread here, including the spoliers! ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Rio » December 20th, 2006, 3:22 pm

I know from experience what it's like to have a newbie come onto a well established forum and be such a presence but I think every forum needs that. Every place needs a little look at the other side of things too. I know I'm very opinionated and I probably have a different life than some of you but I think that's important in a thread. There are so many things to consider in this world and I'm sure every gets a little anxious when I post. I'm not personally attacking you all because I've seen all kinds of topics like this in all kinds of place and it's just kind of different.

I'm not simply going to ignore topic because I disagree with them, that's not me. I'll voice my opinion on something and you all are welcome to disagree with me.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone it's just not my nature to look at characters that way. But thank you for being so polite about it. I know I can be overbearing.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by James » December 20th, 2006, 4:07 pm

Rio wrote:I'm not simply going to ignore topic because I disagree with them, that's not me. I'll voice my opinion on something and you all are welcome to disagree with me.
That is admirable in a discussion where there are issues being debated and people are discussing the pros and cons of things. That isn't the case in this particular thread. No one is debating whether cartoon characters are sexy. That is a given for the people in here. They don't want to debate that or they would have started that thread.

Maybe this example will make my point clearer: Imagine some girls were in here discussing the sexiest male celebrities and a guy came in here saying "Yuck, I don't find males attractive at all, it's not my nature to look at them that way". OK, just ignore the thread then and let us have our fun the girls might say. "I'm not simply going to ignore a topic because I disagree with you, that's not me. I'll voice my opinion on something and you all are welcome to disagree with me".

In both cases I guess I'd say what's the point? What are you trying to accomplish? Are you trying to change someone's mind about what they find attractive? Or are you just trying to rattle people's cages for the fun of it?

We welcome with open arms every newbie we meet! Just come participate with us rather than try to become "a presence". We have so many other threads with things being debated back and forth. Why pick on the guys just trying to have fun?

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » December 20th, 2006, 5:05 pm

James has gone pirate! ;)

I don't find you overbearing or "dread" the next time you might post at all Rio. Believe me when I say that you're a very polite "presence".

You're welcome to disagree anytime, anywhere, but we request that you see "the other side" too, and if someone wants to discuss the merits of Jessica Rabbit versus Holli Would, then that's also their preogative. Once you've made your point it's time to move on. As James says, you won't change minds in here, but you're welcome to state your view.

Thanks for being a vocal member of our boards. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member
Location: I'd rather be way out there beyond this hidden town, Barnaby.

Post by PixarVixen » December 20th, 2006, 5:21 pm

Haha. Jessica Rabbit, dude. I'm a girl and I feel comfortable saying that. She is the epitome of sexy female toons.

Even with the body she flaunts, Jessica has class, and she is loyal to her Honey Bunny. ;)

Ahoy there, James! If your hat was burgundy, you'd be my brother's high school mascot. :P

~~=oP
[img]http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff356/PixarVixen/sigs/SyndromeOlympictoss.jpg[/img]
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]
[size=75]avatar by Robert Iza[/size]

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » December 20th, 2006, 5:24 pm

Patti-Cake!! ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by PixarVixen » December 20th, 2006, 5:27 pm

:shock: Ben! Not in front of the kids! ;)

~~=oP
[img]http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff356/PixarVixen/sigs/SyndromeOlympictoss.jpg[/img]
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » December 21st, 2006, 1:06 am

You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by PixarVixen » December 21st, 2006, 1:42 am

Are those your boys? ;) ;)

I know who they are and what movie they're from, but I forget who's who.

~~=oP
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » December 21st, 2006, 2:06 am

Yeah Tulio and Miguel, Road to El Dorado....they even get nekkid in the film! (we don't see anything of course, just from the back for a second. :P :oops: )

Moses is my new signature, love that picture, but he's cute too. (in a holy kind of way. :? )

I like young Moses and young Rameses the best, however.....when they say goodbye the first time....AHHHHH that's my favorite part! :)
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » December 21st, 2006, 3:34 am