Merry Christmas!

General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » January 1st, 2010, 3:00 pm

Wow, talk about a major bump! ;)

Cool, cool on getting a PS3. It's great, isn't? Since getting it, I haven't had any problems whatsoever... thank goodness. It's probably my favorite console since Geneses. The slim looks pretty cool, but I prefer my sexy fatty! And of course the ability to play PS2 games is nice.

For Christmas, I got Little Big Planet for PS3... finally! I'm kind of glad I waited, since I got the newly released "Game of the Year Edition". Haven't had much time to play it, but so far it's fun. Really beautiful to look at. Incredibly immersive. I can see why it received so many awards. I also got a couple of Blu's and a bunch of plushies... I think that should be my New Years resolution, trying to cut back! So hard though! I mainly got Stitch, since you can never have too much of him! :)

I hope everyone here had a safe and wonderful Christmas. And if you don't celebrate it, I hope you had good holiday anyway!

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » January 1st, 2010, 5:06 pm

I'm very tempted by the Wii, I have to say. I'm absolutely not a games freak, but with a Wii I realize that I'll be able to play the three games I'm most interested in: Beatles RockBand, Toy Story Mania and, when released, Epic Mickey.

We'll see if I ever get around to being serious about it, but it's close to being on the wish list. ;)

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Randall » January 1st, 2010, 6:08 pm

I got my PS3 two years ago, but only as a Blu-ray player.

Then, I got a Wii for the family this Christmas (my wife is really digging the New Super Mario Bros; she was a gamer as a teen).

With she and my girl enjoying the Wii, I've gotten more interested in trying some games--- and purchased a half-dozen after Christmas, on Boxing Day sales. I'll still mostly watch my Blu-rays, but it's fun having some games around.