Be glad THIS guy isn't your father...!

General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links
GeorgeC

Be glad THIS guy isn't your father...!

Post by GeorgeC » February 24th, 2005, 11:43 pm

Ya know,

I think Lindsay Lohan is overrated and most likely IS spoiled.

Who wouldn't be after two $100million dollar-plus grossing teen comedies, hit singles, and more time on the covers of every darn celebrity magazine you can think of than most actors who've been around 50 years...?

BUT, I kinda have to feel for her...

Her dad's a loon.

Take a gander at this article at http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entne ... 02000.html and tell me you don't think this guy isn't more than a few quarts short of a full gallon!

The guy's nuts. He's the kind they make restraining orders and straight jackets for.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » February 25th, 2005, 5:42 am

Lohan = Effing hot

I've got her cell AND home phone number. And NOT through that whole Hilton cell phone mess. :D

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Josh » February 25th, 2005, 3:23 pm

Ever got a response from her?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Wonderlicious » February 26th, 2005, 4:01 am

Oh dear. That's probably where she gets it from. :wink:

By the way, what is an article about Lindsay Lohan doing on an Animation Forum, anyway? :?:
-Joe

[i]GIRL: Do you know the way to the Magic Kingdom?
PETER PAN: Sure I do...but can you [b]fly?[/b][/i]
-Scary Disney World TV ad circa '71

[b][url=http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&sub=All&id=big_joe]My DVD List[/url][/b]

GeorgeC

Post by GeorgeC » February 26th, 2005, 5:13 am

Oh,

I think it's a good idea once in a while to toss something in that ISN'T strictly animation-related.

Keeps the place from getting too boring... Also serves to remind people that the rich and famous don't have uncomplicated lives, either. I'm sure that the business between the Lohans is something the sane part of the family would rather have not aired in public.

Anyhow, Lohan IS under contract to Disney so it's not as if it ISN'T completely unrelated to animation.

If the story demonstrates anything, it's that real life is stranger than any fiction people can make up! :shock:

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » February 26th, 2005, 4:20 pm

The topic is in General Discussions. I don't have a problem with it - we cover a lot here.

Lohan has been the "teen queen" of Disney for a while now, and is starring in the Studio's upcoming Herbie flick, which we are covering as a news item.

It's on the fringes, but perfectly fine to have her in here! :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by PatrickvD » February 26th, 2005, 6:46 pm

Can't wait for her remake of Mary Poppins, that should be hot. :roll: nah she's okay, just stop it with the remakes already. The only reason Disney gets away with all these Lindsay remakes is because she is so hot. It's clouding our judgement :lol:

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » February 26th, 2005, 9:36 pm

She doesn't look that "hot" to me in the Herbie film.

The car is the star, for sure! :)

GeorgeC

Post by GeorgeC » February 27th, 2005, 12:54 am

Yeah, but we're assuming that Herbie was such a great Disney star in the first place? :roll:

But seriously, back to Lindsay Lohan because that's who we want to talk about! :lol:

The rumors flying from that set was that the movie title should have been changed from Herbie: Reloaded (sounds like a Matrix title?) to Lindsay: LOADED.

Apparently she missed a lot of days onset or was late frequently because of overnight partying... and drinking.

Yeah, if you're a celebrity apparently the drinking age law doesn't apply to you... :roll:

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » February 27th, 2005, 2:59 am

Dude, lohan drinks, smokes... everything. She's sexed it up many a time too.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » March 2nd, 2005, 11:45 am

Wasn't Christina Ricci in another Disney remake "That Darn Cat,"??

Whatever happened to her?

Maybe this is a sign for Lohan to stay away from the re-makes..... :roll:
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by AniMan » March 2nd, 2005, 12:28 pm

ShyViolet wrote:Wasn't Christina Ricci in another Disney remake "That Darn Cat,"??

Whatever happened to her?

Maybe this is a sign for Lohan to stay away from the re-makes..... :roll:
You don't know what Christina Ricci's been doing since "That Darn Cat"? Seriously??
Well, she's been in or involved with more than 20 films and cable movies, and her most recent films are Monster (for which Charlize Theron won best actress last year) and Cursed, which is in theaters now. So, re-makes haven't hurt her, I guess :D .
Do. Or do not. There is no try.
---[i]Master Yoda[/i]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » March 2nd, 2005, 3:50 pm

Oops...I wasn't totally thinking when I wrote that....

I forgot about "Monster."

*Feeling embarassed.* :oops:
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

Banned
Banned

Post by Special_Ed » March 2nd, 2005, 8:02 pm

"Oops...I wasn't totally thinking when I wrote that.... "

Yeah, we've noticed that pettern with you.....;)

Lindsey is a whore and Walt never would have let a "star" like her appear in one of his FAMILY films....

As for Herbie being a star, the original Love Bug was one of the top grossing films of all time when it came out...That little bug has a lot of heart...

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by AniMan » March 3rd, 2005, 10:48 am

I always hated the Love Bug movies, even as a kid. They were so corny!
Then again, I've never really been a fan of many of Walt's live-action films. Again, them seemed so hokey.
Do. Or do not. There is no try.
---[i]Master Yoda[/i]