The Pixar Animated Views Universe

General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

The Pixar Animated Views Universe

Post by LotsoA113 » May 24th, 2010, 6:10 pm

Kevin Fiege has been speaking about the Marvel Cinematic Universe lately. So I've decided..does Pixar have their own universe? One where all 11 films characters can cross-over and have adventures? How about we make one!

There are rules though. No innapropriate conversations during the story. Also, stick with this story until it's done. Also, this story takes place between Toy Story 2 and 3. This means Andy is a kid. Finally, put the story in italics. That is all.

Story 1: An Incredible Story

It was a beautiful day in the city for Bob Parr and his family. Little did they know..a villain was waiting...in a deep dark shadows. He was called the Eyes-Ner! His plan? To blind the entire world. He would then give them an antidote to cure their blindness. Then they would worship him! But first..let's see who Bob and the family meet.

Helen: Honey, this is really nice. I mean...4 whole days in Australia! Does it get better than that?

Bob: Nope. Alright kids. You know the rules. Your mom and I will be getting snacks.

Dash: Fine. Race you their Violet!

Violet: No fair!

Helen: No running! Oh well. C'mon honey.

The beach is full of surprises..but one is awaiting the children very soon..

Dash: You know what I'm going to do Violet?

Violet: I'm afraid I'm about to find out...

Dash: I'm gonna find a squid and take it to school and squirt all the squid ink everywhere!! It'll be awesome.

Violet: *sigh*

Dash ran off with a bucket and hurries back.

Dash: Look! I caught two clownfish and a blue fish! Let's look up what the blue fish is at home!

The kids had a fun day..but the fish weren't too happy that night in their new home...

Marlin: Alright, no panicking, no one panic, nothing is accomplished with this kind of....no one GO CRAZY!!!

Dory: Alright calm down, nervous nellie. We'll just...

Then the door to the closet started to wobble...and out popped Mike and Sully!!

Nemo: Who are they?

Dash and Violet had then awoken!

Dash: What are they????

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Continue the story! I will also contribute from time to time. To keep things looking th same, always write like I did, if'n you don't mind.
Last edited by LotsoA113 on May 25th, 2010, 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love all things cinema, from silent movies to world cinema to animated cinema to big blockbusters to documentaries and everything in between!

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » May 25th, 2010, 7:34 am

Or left. ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Re: The Pixar Animated Views Universe

Post by LotsoA113 » May 25th, 2010, 9:12 am

LOL!!! :lol: So sorry about that!! I have edited to make right write!!

I'll continue the tale tonight..unless someone else continues the tale...
I love all things cinema, from silent movies to world cinema to animated cinema to big blockbusters to documentaries and everything in between!