Help me with contest!

General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links
AV Founder
AV Founder

Help me with contest!

Post by James » August 3rd, 2010, 1:15 pm

Hey guys! As long time readers will know I don't normally do this. But I need some voting help for a contest I'm in. Some guys that entered the contest the same day as me already have 100's of votes and I only have 10 so I'm assuming they have more friends than I do!

I've entered a contest called 10k Apart. The challenge for entrants is to create an application that runs in a web browser (including FireFox, Safari, Chrome, and IE9). But the trick is the sum total file size of the entire app (text and images) can only be 10 kilobytes or less! For comparison, the logo image at the top of this page alone is 33 kilobytes - three times over the contest limit! The text on the front page of AV is 85 kilobytes!

My app is a scorekeeper, you can see here: http://10k.aneventapart.com/Entry/37

If you think it's a pretty good entry I'd appreciate a vote. Please don't vote more than once as they are watching for that. And while there check out some of the other apps if you're interested. There are some pretty good ones out there! (But please don't down vote anyone else thinking you are helping me!)

Thanks guys!

/spam off
;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » August 3rd, 2010, 6:33 pm

Here's one more vote for you!