Sneak Peek at Disney’s New “Art of Animation Resort”

General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Sneak Peek at Disney’s New “Art of Animation Resort”

Post by lavallelee » May 24th, 2012, 11:19 pm

Hey everyone! I am knew here. Owner of TraditionalAnimation.com So far I am enjoying AVF!

http://www.traditionalanimation.com/201 ... on-resort/

Check out this article about the new resort here in central Florida!

AV Founder
AV Founder

Re: Sneak Peek at Disney’s New “Art of Animation Resort”

Post by Randall » May 25th, 2012, 12:52 am

Nice review! I just booked our Orlando vacation, and though we finally decided on the Caribbean Beach Resort, we'll be sure to take a look at The Art of Animation Resort one day while we're there.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by EricJ » May 25th, 2012, 7:01 pm

I'm more of an All-Star Movies fan when I go Value (where else do they reference Fantasia 2000? :mrgreen: ), a loyal defender of Port Orleans: French Quarter when I go Moderate, and only a sweet deal on a giraffe-view room at Animal Kingdom Lodge could ever tear me away from Wilderness Lodge for the Deluxes.

But I'm definitely setting sights on AoA for next trip. (As soon as they finish the park construction, sometime in 2014.) Only the Little Mermaid building has single rooms, so I'll have to upgrade to get those Lion King suites with the Pride Rock interiors.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Randall » May 25th, 2012, 8:25 pm

I lived in Orlando for several years, but then naturally never needed to stay on the Disney property (except honeymoon time at the Swan), so we're looking forward to the WDW resort experience with our kids. We initally considered Port Orleans, but my wife was sold on the Caribbean Beach Resort once she saw the photos. Going "value" was also an option, but as we'll be there for 2 full weeks (we have a wedding to attend and lots of visiting old friends too), we wanted a bigger room. And, like I said, we can visit the other places if we want to see them.