Success of "March of the Penguins" = THE APOCALYPS

General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Bambi » August 28th, 2005, 7:04 pm

well yes although i loved episode III i think anakin and padme did a horrible acting!!!! and yes the puppet yoda they used in eps 5 ,6 , and even in ep 1 is greater than the 3d yoda. But i liked the movie...
I got "twitterpated" by Faline...
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/bambidude/BAMBISIGMetallica.jpg[/img]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » August 28th, 2005, 7:17 pm

Also THANK G-D they brought in James Earl Jones to do Vadar at the very end...if Hayden had actually done the voice through some speaker or whatever, that would have been the last straw.... :x (even worse than seeing him at the end of Return of the Jedi instead of the guy who was originally there--forgot his name.)

I guess the question remains: After putting on the Vadar suit, why does Anakin's voice change so radically? But then you could always say that being burned alive and then having to talk through a respirator or whatever would change his voice.

They totally ruin the surprises, twists and cool things in the original trilogy, for instance the twin settings suns - how boring will that look in Ep IV now that we saw it at the end of III?
Hey, no problem, Lucas can always "digitally insert" a third sun into Hope or something. Explanation? "The Force did it."

:twisted:
The Sithest thing
Ha ha. :)
Last edited by ShyViolet on August 28th, 2005, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Christian » August 28th, 2005, 7:21 pm

Well, they show in Episode II that Tatooine has three moons.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » August 29th, 2005, 8:57 pm

Comic book guy, when finding "rare Star Wars first draft":

"Alternate ending to Star Wars: Luke's father is Chewbacca??!!"

:lol:
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » September 9th, 2005, 2:47 pm

ShyViolet wrote: "Alternate ending to Star Wars: Luke's father is Chewbacca??!!"
LOL!