Is it just me, or are a lOT of voice actresses good-looking?

General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » November 16th, 2005, 12:52 pm

He's more well known now for being in the X-Men franchise.
I could be totally wrong on this but isn't that James Marsden? (Sounds very similar)
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » November 16th, 2005, 7:32 pm

Chicken Little: "What were we talking about?"

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » November 16th, 2005, 7:39 pm

Wendy's Jane wrote:Chicken Little: "What were we talking about?"
WHO :D

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » November 17th, 2005, 1:22 pm

ShyViolet wrote:I could be totally wrong on this but isn't that James Marsden? (Sounds very similar)
Yes, it is. The "Okay, okay...I thought I'd sneak that past ya..." I would have thought gave that away...??

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » November 17th, 2005, 4:23 pm

Oh, I get it now. :wink:
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » November 17th, 2005, 4:35 pm

Brain drain, Violet... ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » November 17th, 2005, 9:12 pm

Yeah well.... :wink: :roll:

You are my new best freind
Thanks! :)

I agree about poor voice choices based on their "name" factor. Didn't save "Sinbad", did it?
Sinbad was a pretty good movie. I don't totally agree with all the voice casting in that film, (Eris was kinda mediocre and Sinbad didn't sound exotic enough) but I still really like it. It has some really exciting parts and Spike the dog was cute! Brad Pitt was *meh*, but whatever. It didn't ruin the movie. The musical score was amazing, plus the movie looked great. :) I think it had a good story.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by fani » December 3rd, 2005, 1:39 am

[quote="ShyViolet"]Yeah well.... :wink: :roll:

[quote]You are my new best freind[/quote]

Thanks! :)

[quote]I agree about poor voice choices based on their "name" factor. Didn't save "Sinbad", did it? [/quote]

Sinbad was a pretty good movie. I don't totally agree with all the voice casting in that film, (Eris was kinda mediocre and Sinbad didn't sound exotic enough) but I still really like it. It has some really exciting parts and Spike the dog was cute! Brad Pitt was *meh*, but whatever. It didn't ruin the movie. The musical score was amazing, plus the movie looked great. :) I think it had a good story.[/quote]

Thank you! Another person aside Jen and Eric who actually thinks Sinbad was good. I don't think Brad Pitt is that sexy in Sinbad but i love Eris's performance!

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » December 3rd, 2005, 5:47 pm

Eris rocked! Heck, the voice and the animation worked perfectly together.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Steve Carras » December 15th, 2005, 12:10 am

Wanna get gerriatric ?

BOTH June Foray (Rocky the Flying Squirell, Granny,etc.) and Janet Waldo (Penellope Pitstop, the TOON Josie (NOT to be confused with Rachael Leigh Cook!) and of course Judy Jetson!) and Mae Questal (Olive Oyl) and Bea Benadaret (too many females to count at Warners and I think Disney and of coruse Betty Rubble), and Penny Singleton (RIP..Jane jetson).

And Barbera Luddy, peggy lee and even pleaisngly-plump Verna Felton (title,cocker spaniel, most others,and arah) in Lady and the Tramp..

(the last in a more "faovirte grandmother" way..)
"It IS 2706!"
-"A Hick, A Slick, & A Chick" [obscure Looney Tune short,1948,dir.Arthur Davis][.