The Ant Bully

Features, Shorts, Live-Action and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » August 26th, 2006, 7:28 pm

Right, like Stargate and Buffy. (I always forget they were movies first)

My friend had that Peter Cushing version of Dr. Who "The Daleks." Was it as good as the regular Dr. Who? (Whichever one that is ) :wink:
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » August 26th, 2006, 8:01 pm

The two Cushing movies were pretty good. Well worth seeking out if you're a fan. He was a bit of a Holden/Troughton friendly grandfather take on the character.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ribbedebie » August 30th, 2006, 9:07 am

i don't really liked the Ant Bully as much as Over the hedge, though. but it is an good movie anyho :)
i liked that beetle and glowworm.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » September 2nd, 2006, 1:22 pm

Did someone just mention Stargate?!?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » September 2nd, 2006, 4:59 pm

Yup. :wink:

The movie was cool. I've never seen the series.
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

My sister swares by this place for tarot and spells

Post by CaringSpirits » September 3rd, 2006, 6:18 am

I just used http://www.caringspirits.com because my sister had amazing luck with a couple of her spells: a love spell, and now a career spell. She also said that a Tarot Reading she go was right on. Because of course, my sis can't use anyone I would recommend, she's gotta find her own way. But it worked! I'm just glad she didn't waste her money, but of course, she's happy she's in love. Actually he's a cool guy, and I am happy for them. Read about her spell casting review HERE if you want.

Let me know if anyone else knows of other places that "REALLY" work for spells and tarot readings?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » September 3rd, 2006, 9:30 am

The movie was cool. I've never seen the series.
I've only seen part of the movie, but I'm a big fan of the series (it's too bad they're cancelling it though.:cry:)

Back on topic...Is DNA still in business? I thought they gave the pink slip to a bunch of workers before or after Ant Bully came out...

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » September 3rd, 2006, 12:30 pm

CaringSpirits - welcome to our boards. :)

However, I'm a little perplexed as to why you posted what you did and also why you posted it here...??

I'm just not sure how your comments fit in to our discussion on Ant Bully or the tangent of Stargate.

Please let us in on your train of thought! Thanks. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » September 3rd, 2006, 5:53 pm

Wow - the mere mention of tarot readings gets me angry...

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » September 3rd, 2006, 8:50 pm

I'm not sure she's even real...a spambot me thinks... Too random, but we'll see if she replies again soon...

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

My sister swares by this place for tarot and spells

Post by MaryBonita » September 3rd, 2006, 8:57 pm

I just used http://www.caringspirits.com because my sister had amazing luck with a couple of her spells: a love spell, and now a career spell. She also said that a Tarot Reading she go was right on. Because of course, my sis can't use anyone I would recommend, she's gotta find her own way. But it worked! I'm just glad she didn't waste her money, but of course, she's happy she's in love. Actually he's a cool guy, and I am happy for them. Read about her spell casting review HERE if you want.

Let me know if anyone else knows of other places that "REALLY" work for spells and tarot readings?

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » September 4th, 2006, 5:21 am

Okay...boot time, me thinks...

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Matt » November 9th, 2006, 7:02 pm

From IMDB.com

Big IMAX Victim of Little 'Ant'

The summer glut of animated family films had a crushing impact on giant-screen exhibitor IMAX, which grossed only $7.1 million from Warner Bros.' The Ant Bully during the third quarter. IMAX had converted the entire film into 3-D, but, because of a disappointing opening in conventional theaters, rolled out Bully into only a relatively small number of its own theaters capable of exhibiting the film in 3-D. It elected to keep Superman Returns in the remainder. (Only a few scenes in Superman were remastered in 3-D, which nevertheless earned $30.8 million in IMAX theaters.) Tickets to IMAX films are sold at a premium, and analysts indicated that by the time The Ant Bully was released on July 28, family heads had concluded that they had spent enough on movies for the season. IMAX reported a $12-million net loss for the quarter, down from a $2.3 million profit in the comparable quarter a year ago. Daily Variety reported today (Thursday) that the company is working on a digital exhibition system that could significantly cut the costs of IMAX prints from the current $30,000 each.

Ouch.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Sullivan » November 9th, 2006, 7:14 pm

Hi ben,

Say, have you tried Caring Spirits? My sister used them and got a good Tarot card reading as well! In fact, I think the kid in Ant bully used the spell he got from them and it shrunk him down to the size of an ant!

Let me know if you find any places that "REALLY" work to shrink you down to the size of an ant!

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » November 10th, 2006, 11:36 am

Wow...I tried them and, yes, I am now the size of an ant. This message, with the now HUGE keys I have to deal with on this keyboard, took me all day to write.

Let me know if you find any places that "REALLY" work to get me back to my right size!