Tinker Bell

Features, Shorts, Live-Action and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » February 5th, 2009, 9:33 am

TinkerBell and the other movies aren't chepquels to Peter Pan or anything,they"re films of the Disney Fairies line.
Return To Neverland was bad (Actually,I even saw in theater in 4th grate and didn't liked it).
Thanks Daniel :D you also think that Tink was pretty on character by the way?.
Also I have to say-The books's clipart in the credits was a great touch.
Hold it:Just saw the deleted scenes and think that she was out of characters in them,some of them were pretty dumb,I don't count them.
Last edited by Once Upon A Dream on February 5th, 2009, 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/bfqbtk.jpg[/img]

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » February 5th, 2009, 9:53 am

"Return To Neverland was bad"...says it all, really, doesn't it guys? ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by MrsTashlin » February 5th, 2009, 10:46 am

totally ot here, but Daniel, you have Johnny Fedora & Alice Bluebonnet as your Avatar :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » February 5th, 2009, 10:55 am

Ben wrote:"Return To Neverland was bad"...says it all, really, doesn't it guys? ;)
I think it was bad.
They ruined Peter and I liked the original Peter Pan much better.
I liked thought how Jane's character changed in the movie and Tink was good,I also liked the scene that she almost died but when Jane believed in fairies she was alright,strong scene.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » February 5th, 2009, 3:45 pm

That's one of the reasons why it's such a great sequel!
Once Upon A Dream wrote:Thanks Daniel :D you also think that Tink was pretty on character by the way?.
Basically, as far as introducing her goes. As we've said, Tink shows early characteristics of how she was portrayed in Peter Pan. Give it time, as they say. ;)

I still don't understand the critique of her and Wendy being friends. It's a prequel and they don't see eachother. I thought it was fitting and a beautiful end to the movie, on par with Return to Never-Lands. I also love that they incorporated the song that was present in the earlier teasers.
MrsTashlin wrote:totally ot here, but Daniel, you have Johnny Fedora & Alice Bluebonnet as your Avatar :)
Yes, yes I do. :) With Valentines on the way, I thought who could be more fitting. Lovely short, a huge favorite of mine and I'm guessing yours too. I made it from this site. I tried the second picture below, but no luck. They also make nice Wallpaper, if you don't mind the grainy look. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by MrsTashlin » February 5th, 2009, 6:36 pm

I had boughten Make Mine Music for that particular cartoon. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » February 6th, 2009, 11:37 am

Daniel wrote:That's one of the reasons why it's such a great sequel!
But still,it has many bad points,like what's up with that octopus? what happened to the crocodile?.
Daniel wrote:Basically, as far as introducing her goes. As we've said, Tink shows early characteristics of how she was portrayed in Peter Pan. Give it time, as they say. ;)

I still don't understand the critique of her and Wendy being friends. It's a prequel and they don't see eachother. I thought it was fitting and a beautiful end to the movie, on par with Return to Never-Lands. I also love that they incorporated the song that was present in the earlier teasers.
Yeah :D.
Me neither,and they didn't became friends or anything,Tink just helped her out and also Peter was out of the picture.
Wendy isn't so annyoing when she's adult,actually she was sorta cute in TinkerBell.
I also thought that it makes a great ending :D.
Oh and what are those characters you used? (I thought it's from Tom And Jerry,the animation looks very similar).

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » February 6th, 2009, 4:39 pm

They're hats, if that's what you mean.

And now that you've seen Tink, does the scene with the little Blue bird make sense? ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » February 6th, 2009, 5:48 pm

Oh,I just entered the website and saw what how they look like,looking it when it's small.. something about it reminds me of Tom And Jerry and the female hate looks like a female mouse.
Anyway back on topic-What do you mean? thought the blue bird was cute and Tink too of course.
I just saw the interview that Justin posted and it's funny XD.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » February 6th, 2009, 6:18 pm

When you saw a preview a while ago, you were asking why Tink was scarying him or something. But yeah, he's adorable!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » February 6th, 2009, 6:20 pm

Oh,right,I remember now :D yeah,she looked crazy XD.
He was adorable,and Tink too.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » March 17th, 2009, 3:54 pm

New trailer for Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure! Looking good. Has more of epic feel thus far. The first voice we hear sounds exactly like Sebastian, I wonder if it is his VA. And it's still freaky how Jesse McCartney can sound so much like Blayne Weaver. :o

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » March 17th, 2009, 4:31 pm

Thanks for posting,Daniel :D,looks like more adventure but... trolls in Neverland? (I do know that there are some in a feature of the first movie but still).

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by EricJ » March 18th, 2009, 4:52 pm

Looks like now that the Lasseter Wars are over, and diplomatic treaties have been signed as to whether the Tink movies are "sequels" or "product", the story writers have started to go back and rehabilitate all those earlier abandoned story concepts from the first one...
Which means that Tink can now go back to saving crises and having a cute-hunk Ken boyfriend from the boys' side of the Hollow, although fairy civil-war is no longer going to erupt over it. :wink:

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » April 15th, 2009, 3:03 pm

The cover:
I thought it will have red background but I didn't they"re going to use the same clipart and change her pose,it looks too much like the first one.