Trailer For new Looney Tunes Movie

Features, Shorts, Live-Action and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Trailer For new Looney Tunes Movie

Post by gaastra » May 18th, 2015, 8:31 am

Script looks ok but the animation stinks. Looks like they went with "crazy" lola again.

http://collider.com/looney-runes-rabbit ... ted-movie/

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Re: Trailer For new Looney Tunes Movie

Post by droosan » May 18th, 2015, 9:29 am

Tiny Toon Adventures had How I Spent My Vacation .. Animaniacs had Wakko's Wish .. and now, it seems, The Looney Tunes Show will have Rabbits Run.

Which is to say: a 'DTV' which probably coulda/shoulda been a theatrical release .. that basically serves as a 'swan song' project, featuring the entire cast in a movie-length episode.

Only, unlike TTA:HISMV & A:WW -- as gaastra notes -- the animation in Rabbits Run seems to be a step-down in quality from the LTS series.

And I love me some 'crazy' Lola. Long may her freaky flag fly. :mrgreen:

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » May 18th, 2015, 11:44 am

Yeah, what's with the really choppy animation on this! Coulda/shoulda been a theatrical, but not looking (and sounding) like this. It's pretty bad. :(

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by EricJ » May 18th, 2015, 12:11 pm

droosan wrote:And I love me some 'crazy' Lola. Long may her freaky flag fly. :mrgreen:
If it even partly shuts up the "Bugs is probably gay because he keeps dressing up to fool Elmer!" crowd, I'll tolerate her vile traces of Space Jam corruption in the canon.
(And even if she's not Bugs' girlfriend Daisy Lou from "Hare Splitter". Probably never lasted long anyway.)

Problem is, when will they realize that, Warner, just because these new features fail doesn't mean we've "forgotten" the characters, we're just ignoring YOU. :x

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by LastActionHero » June 2nd, 2015, 11:46 am

The animation stinks!
I think its because of use of dull colors, and flat backgrounds.
Ah, the good old days. We had less CGI and more hand drawings.
A good CFO can develop actionable data to inform decision-making - Maureen O'Connell Scholastic