Incredibles 2

Features, Shorts, Live-Action and Direct-To-Video
Animated Views Admin
Animated Views Admin

Incredibles 2

Postby James » February 13th, 2018, 1:05 am

I got a new large-format printer this week and was looking for something to test it out with. We reported on a new poster for Incredibles 2 today and I thought that might be cool to try out. Unfortunately it looks like whoever saved it did so at a low quality setting. It's covered in artifacts and just looks terrible. I tried to find a better version but had no luck -- this is the version Pixar posted to their social media accounts! What's going on with the standards over in Emeryville! ;)

Anyway, while watching the Olympics I decided to try to clean it up a bit. Here it is for anyone else who might want a good copy!

Animated Views Admin
Animated Views Admin

Re: Incredibles 2

Postby James » February 13th, 2018, 1:21 am

On another topic, apparently the title is "Incredibles 2" and not "The Incredibles 2"? Disney's page lists it one way but Pixar's the other.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Postby EricJ » February 22nd, 2018, 5:52 pm

James wrote:On another topic, apparently the title is "Incredibles 2" and not "The Incredibles 2"? Disney's page lists it one way but Pixar's the other.

Uh-oh: When movie sequel/franchise titles lose their proper grammatical articles, it's usually a sign of too many rewrites...

(One of my official movie-rules, along with the "'Jewel of the Nile' Rule": If characters are happily married, particularly at the end of the first movie, the sequel, to try and up the ante, will try and give them marital troubles, have them start arguing, and on the verge of breaking up.
Which is a bit less fun to sit through, and an unemployed, five-o-clock-shadowed Mr. Incredible, dealing with a villain who wants to hire Mrs. I, is not going to help the relationship any.)

Animated Views Staff
Animated Views Staff

Postby Dacey » February 22nd, 2018, 7:17 pm

Brad Bird wrote the script, so...
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

Animated Views Admin
Animated Views Admin

Postby Ben » February 22nd, 2018, 8:36 pm

EricJ wrote:When movie sequel/franchise titles lose their proper grammatical articles, it's usually a sign of too many rewrites...

Okay, seriously. W. T. F. !!?!

That’s just dumb. :roll: