Help finding Animated movies

Features, Shorts, Live-Action and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Help finding Animated movies

Post by eddygreek » July 10th, 2023, 1:22 pm

Hello, I've been looking for a movie for a few hours and I can't find it. I remember a few things: there was a prehistoric guy who had been in the ice for years with a mammoth. At some point the ice breaks and he wakes up in modern times and a group of friends teach him how to live in a modern city (dressing, brushing his teeth and all). He has black hair with a bone on his head. At the end of the film I remember that he is even going to play a game of American football. So if anyone finds me please let me know. I watched it 12-13 years ago. THANKS

AV Team
AV Team

Re: Animated movie name for kids with a prehistoric boy

Post by Dacey » July 10th, 2023, 5:49 pm

What was the animation style?
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Randall » July 10th, 2023, 6:19 pm

Sounds like Jugman, the Archie movie from DIC that was basically the finale for the Archie's Weird Mysteries TV show.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by gaastra » July 10th, 2023, 10:49 pm

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by eddygreek » July 11th, 2023, 4:53 am

Guys how can you be so damn good to find my favorite movie when I was a kid ! Thank you so much all of you ! You’re goats !

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by eddygreek » July 11th, 2023, 4:55 am

So as you found the Jugman movie I have a last question (I’m sorry 🥲)
I've been looking for an anime for a while now. The main character is a girl who arrives at a college. I remember this girl playing baseball with the other students and stopping a ball with her hand using her powers (at that time she was not really aware of her powers). I also remember the main antagonist, he has blue hair and he uses a bracelet by putting a blue stone on it, and he fights with it. When he puts the stone, the bracelet opens, as if he had wings (it looks like a small airplane on his wrist). The girl also uses a bracelet and that's basically the battles. I don't have any more info and hope someone remembers.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Japanese anime with stones and bracelets

Post by eddygreek » July 11th, 2023, 4:03 pm

I've been looking for an anime for a while now. The main character is a girl who arrives at a college. I remember this girl playing baseball with the other students and stopping a ball with her hand using her powers (at that time she was not really aware of her powers). I also remember the main antagonist, he has blue hair and he uses a bracelet by putting a blue stone on it, and he fights with it. When he puts the stone, the bracelet opens, as if he had wings (it looks like a small airplane on his wrist). The girl also uses a bracelet and that's basically the battles. I don't have any more info and hope someone remembers.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Re: Help finding Animated movies

Post by Ben » July 11th, 2023, 4:31 pm

Eddy…have merged your last request with the previous ones so as to not swamp the board with the same kind of posts! Hopefully someone can help you find the next two! :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by eddygreek » July 12th, 2023, 4:42 am

Thank you !! 🫡🫡

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Bill1978 » July 12th, 2023, 7:52 am

Well since there is a thread for this type of query now, I am wondering if anybody can work out this animated movie/tv series i remembered watching as a child in the 80s. Pretty sure it was the 80s and not the 90s. I don't have a great amount of details but my fuzzy memory says it involves two siblings (a brother and sister) who travel back in time to dinosaurs (or maybe walked through a wormhole?) and at one stage one of the dinosaurs they made friends with, or adopted as a pet, falls off a cliff (and maybe dies). Memory says it was a triceratops type dinosaur. Very tragic and so traumatic that I can't remember anything else. Does this ring a bell for anyone or have I just created this in my head and it never existed.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by eddygreek » July 12th, 2023, 2:16 pm

Bill1978 wrote:
July 12th, 2023, 7:52 am
Well since there is a thread for this type of query now, I am wondering if anybody can work out this animated movie/tv series i remembered watching as a child in the 80s. Pretty sure it was the 80s and not the 90s. I don't have a great amount of details but my fuzzy memory says it involves two siblings (a brother and sister) who travel back in time to dinosaurs (or maybe walked through a wormhole?) and at one stage one of the dinosaurs they made friends with, or adopted as a pet, falls off a cliff (and maybe dies). Memory says it was a triceratops type dinosaur. Very tragic and so traumatic that I can't remember anything else. Does this ring a bell for anyone or have I just created this in my head and it never existed.
Hey, could that be The land before Time ? You can maybe watch some videos of that and tell us if it’s the right movie or not ;)) If not, I hope someone else will get it

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Bill1978 » July 12th, 2023, 6:14 pm

As I was typing I was thinking gee this sounds like The Land Before Time but with humans haha. Definitely not Land Before Time. But as I said there is a part of me that thinks my brain is making this up and the tv show doesn't exist.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by gaastra » July 12th, 2023, 9:43 pm

Dino one is great bunjee venture and return of bunjee. Aired on the abc weekend special and later disney channel.

Edit--guess not. Bunjee does not die. He does jump off a cliff in one of them but floats down with his snout/ trunk so guess not.