The X's

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

The X's

Post by Macaluso » February 5th, 2006, 3:08 pm

What's your thoughts on the show?

I was weary of it from the commercials, but after watching it, I LOVE IT.

The animation is actually pretty good, with the exception of the ugly character desgins on the female characters. But that's overlook...able.

it's funny too.

but best of all, the voices totally MAKE that show. You can't go wrong with Patriick Warburton. The woman from Just Shoot Me, and the girl who played Lily on "grounded for life". Also, Macho Man Randy Savage does the voice a sasqautch. It does SOMEWHAT, obvsiously, seem like a take off of The Incredibles, but doesn't matter. The show is awesome. give it a chance.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Brandon Neeld » February 5th, 2006, 4:25 pm

I actually enjoyed the couple of episodes I've watched. They just need to be careful about teetering so close to the edge of The Incredibles. It would be very easy for the character development to start taking off in that direction which would kill the show. An enjoyable concept no less.
"We're Dead! We're Dead! We Survived but We're Dead!!!" -Dash- "The Incredibles"

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Hoagiebot » February 22nd, 2006, 11:25 am

I am sorry to disagree, but I have watched two episodes so far and I was anything but impressed. It justs seems to be way too much of the same when you also have Kim Possible and American Dad on the air, and I'll take Kim Possible over the other two any day.
There's a 68.71% chance that I'm right.
END OF LINE

[b][i][url=http://www.projectdestinystudios.com/]Project Destiny Studios™[/url]
[url=http://www.foxee.net/]Foxee.Net - Home of Foxee™ the Interactive Arctic Blue Fox![/url][/i][/b]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by animated_guy » May 17th, 2006, 12:22 am

Hmmm i guess i have mixed feelings for this show... i kinda like it but i.. dont... ugh im so picky. i wished i just loved everything then i could watch it all! okay well the animation is a 7 on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best) and the charecter desighns are okay too. i like the plot (alot of kim though!) :P oh well its okay i guess... not sure.
~a-G :wink:
[img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e167/gerardo7412/800px-Ratatouille_Trailer.jpg[/img]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » May 17th, 2006, 7:53 am

It's kind of weird how the light source changes whenever one of the characters turns their head.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Brandon Neeld » May 17th, 2006, 10:39 am

This show's cute. I've liked the episodes I've seen but mainly for story rather than animation. I guess I just like that super hero/spy genre and like the family elements as well. The certain similarities to The Incredibles still leaves a bad taste in my mouth though.
"We're Dead! We're Dead! We Survived but We're Dead!!!" -Dash- "The Incredibles"