New Disney toons

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video

Do you like the shows on the Disney Channel?

YES! I looooove them!
25%
They're good!
13%
They're okay....
25%
Not the best... they could be sooo much better.
No votes
I don't like them very much.
13%
I HATE THEM WITH A PASSION!!! They all are horrible!!!
25%

Total votes: 8

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » May 13th, 2006, 2:39 pm

The only reason I've been watching Disney Channel lately is to get the little sneak peeks at Cars...

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member
Location: I'd rather be way out there beyond this hidden town, Barnaby.

Post by PixarVixen » May 13th, 2006, 3:00 pm

Same here. So far I've seen the interviews with John Lasseter and Larry the Cable Guy. Those probably aren't the only sneak peeks, but that's all I've seen.

~~=oP
[img]http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff356/PixarVixen/sigs/SyndromeOlympictoss.jpg[/img]
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]
[size=75]avatar by Robert Iza[/size]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » May 13th, 2006, 3:10 pm

I've seen those, and an interview with Bonnie Hunt. Plus they have little car facts every once in a while.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » May 13th, 2006, 5:45 pm

I must say that I'm a Kim fan, but only from the DVDs I've been sent to review every now and then.

It seems the most well animated show I catch on TV from time to time...

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

What should be done?

Post by animated_guy » May 17th, 2006, 8:24 pm

okay.
So SOME people have been complaining about the new animated/live action shows on disney channel.
i for one am not very impressed with many of the new cartoons lately (The buzz on maggie, Dave the Barbarian, Brandy and Mr. Whiskers) okay well the buzz on maggie is okay with me but i guess because of the whole 'music sensation' thing the show has got going on.
So now its your turn! if you have an idea of a show that could "bring life" again to disney channel post it here! it could be a animated or live action show or whatever, something YOU would like to be made into a tv series.
i for one love all the live action shows on disney channel except for "naturally sadie" its kinda corny.
I do love "Hannah Montana" that show is so cute and simple it just makes me feel warm when i watch it. :P
Sooo what would i want to see made into a show? well i would love to see disney take on a show that followed the life of a teenager who had super-powers but he didnt ezactley knew what he had or what to do with them... It could show all the wacky, sometimes trouble-causing schemes he would get into. I got this idea from watching the first spider-man. I loved how they showed how peter was in high school and he had to cope with his "powers" there... i would absoloutley love something like this!! Not anything like "smallvile" if thats what your thinking because this one is more "down to earth" bealiveable powers a teen might have like...
"super speed" for all those times your late for class, the ability to hear what others think... wow only if i had that one... And so many others more.
okay eneugh about my disney channel dream show but what about yours!?!?!
~a-G :wink:
Last edited by animated_guy on May 17th, 2006, 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by PixarVixen » May 17th, 2006, 9:06 pm

Hmm...I believe I already started a topic like this a while back, but whatever! :P

I hate the shows on Disney Channel, except for Lilo & Stitch the series. That's about it.

~~=oP
[img]http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff356/PixarVixen/sigs/SyndromeOlympictoss.jpg[/img]
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » May 17th, 2006, 9:13 pm

I'm not sure what 'linke' means, but...The only show I like on Disney channel is Kim Possible. That's it.

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » May 17th, 2006, 10:39 pm

I like "Lilo and Stitch". I haven't seen much of "Kim", but I can that the show's good.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » May 18th, 2006, 7:29 am

PixarVixen wrote:Hmm...I believe I already started a topic like this a while back, but whatever!
Yep...merged threads but kept the poll (and fixed "linke"!) :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by animated_guy » May 18th, 2006, 7:13 pm

Thanks much :D
yeah but i think that i gave off the wrong impression with my post. i was trying to ask people what shows should be made on disney channel... like plots for the shows and stuff like that :P sorry for the mix up.
[img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e167/gerardo7412/800px-Ratatouille_Trailer.jpg[/img]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » May 18th, 2006, 7:19 pm

Hey, it's okay, AG. Just remember to read what you write next time! :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by animated_guy » May 18th, 2006, 7:25 pm

Yaeh, i have a tendency to do that... sorry i'll try to get better.
[img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e167/gerardo7412/800px-Ratatouille_Trailer.jpg[/img]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Riv » May 19th, 2006, 1:00 am

Kim Possible has the best writing for a kids action-orientated show since Darkwing Duck IMO. Everything else on the Disney Channel is mediocre at best... why don't they bring back classics? They were showing Rescue Rangers on tv here a while ago, and for a decade old show it still holds up pretty well :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Phil » June 5th, 2006, 12:18 pm

Sounds like our wishes are being granted (kinda).

This week Disney Channel is showing old reruns of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command at 12:30 pm (Eastern) and The Lion King's Timon and Pumbaa at 1 pm. I don't know if this is a new schedule for the summer, or just for this week, but I like it. (Too bad I have a 9 to 5 job.)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by PixarVixen » June 6th, 2006, 12:57 am

Ooo! Sounds like it'll be just for this week, but I hope they make it last longer.
Phil wrote:(Too bad I have a 9 to 5 job.)
Why not set up a tape to record?

~~=oP
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]