Another Hanna-Barbera Set Announced! Woohoo!

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » November 25th, 2007, 6:01 pm

Back to The Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show for a moment, here's the official press release which notes what the four bonus episodes are.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Randall » November 25th, 2007, 11:19 pm

Those bonus eps, incidentally, are the new episodes that were created for The Flintstones Comedy Hour, which also ran reruns of P&BB.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » December 15th, 2007, 3:36 am

Here's the final cover art for The Drak Pack show. Nice improvement, mainly in the title and (character) color change department.

Gah, Boomerang air this!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by droosan » March 19th, 2008, 4:40 am

Just got through watching all 20 episodes of The Pebbles & Bamm-Bamm Show .. it was a real 'kick' to see these again; despite the cringing 'awfulness' of some of the plot-lines (my childhood mind was apparently either highly-forgiving, or hopelessly naive .. perhaps, both) :lol:

The main down-side -- and it's a major one -- is DVNR. Lots of DVNR. In many scenes, character outlines are a 'jagged' mess; and occasionally, outlines disappear completely :(

I realize The Pebbles & Bamm-Bamm Show isn't 'worthy' of the quality restorations WB has lavished upon Popeye or Looney Tunes .. but couldn't this show look at least as good as the previous six Flintstones DVD sets ..? :?

Ah, well .. it's good to have the cartoons, at least. :)

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Randall » March 19th, 2008, 9:59 am

Argh. The DVNR is disappointing! I'll have a review up soon. Looking forward to seeing it again.