Coca-Cola Super Bowl XLI ad

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by eddievalient » February 12th, 2007, 4:15 pm

Here's some more saturday morning goodness.
The Official Lugofilm Ltd Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bartsimpson83

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » February 12th, 2007, 11:52 pm

Awesome! Brings back memories! :) :)

(Suddenly it's 1990 all over again.... :cry: )

:wink:

(It's just so great that you can watch these on YouTube now....not so long ago all these were available on the Commercial Archive, but you had to pay to watch them! :roll:)
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Josh » February 15th, 2007, 6:37 am

Speaking of musical television spots, who else here remembers these Quiznos commercials featuring the Spongmonkeys?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » February 16th, 2007, 4:55 am

Nah, I don't think I've ever seen that before! :P That's funny though! :D

There's a Quizno's where I live now,but I grew up in NYC and I don't think there are any there.

Anyways, here's some other old commercials! :)

(The funniest part comes at the end, with another Popeye PSA. Those crack me up SO BAD! :lol: )

BTW I loved Dr. Science! :) That was on early Saturday mornings. When Bill Nye the Science Guy came on many years later I thought of this show, but no one seemed to remember know I was talking about! :(

Dr. Science was great. the only thing was that I don't think you actually learned anything about science. It was mostly silly stuff, but really entertaining. :)
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » February 16th, 2007, 6:16 am

Plus speaking of Pizza, remember the "Noid"? :P