Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip-A Cartoon Network Cult Classic

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video

Remember Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip? Do you like it or not? Have you seen it? I like Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip, do you?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Maybe
No votes
I Don't Know
No votes

Total votes: 1

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip-A Cartoon Network Cult Classic

Post by timbox129 » March 23rd, 2008, 9:09 pm

Wanna hear about one of my favorite movies, Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip? Well, I'll Tell Ya!

It started out with an awesome opening title scene and after that,Mandark enters Dexter's House and had to pass Dexter's Parents who played a Game of Twister, acting like a bunch of sex-crazed wierdos! He then saw Dee Dee having tea and RUNS! Mandark breaks into Dexter's Lab and is about to steal this All-Powerful Neuotomic Protocore thingy and is kicked out of Dexter's Lab by Dexter who guards the all powerful Neurotomic Protocore.

Dexter was then attacked but defeated a group of robots who wants to destroy the One Who Saved Future. Dexter was impressed of being the one who save the future and went to his time machine. In the first time period, Dexter encounters a tall, skinny and weaker version of him, with Mandark rich and successful. The two Dexters then jumped into the Time Machine.

The Two Dexters then meet that Old Geezer Dexter, and then, discovers a time where everyone is stupid and fire and technology is forbidden, thanks to that Mandark! They met that Action Hero Dexter, who muscular, tall and bald!!! LOL!

The Dexters built a robot and defeat Mandark's robots. This Future Mandark, AKA Fat Man, summons his 3 other selves (including that Mandark in his cape!) and the Dexters and Mandarks battles each other!

Then, Dee Dee saves the world by pressing the button and make Fat Man Mandark to go BOOM! turning him into a dismembered brain! The 4 Dexters, well, they have gone up in smoke! They built a group of robots and tell them to kill Dee Dee and send them into the time machine. Well, at the end, Dexter decided to ignore the setting of the events in motion and decided to go eat lunch, perhaps.

The animation is great, the characters are great, and my favorite part and characters are...My girlies!

Awww. I love those girlies. The girlies who gave Mandark a bath, Sarah (the blonde) and Rita (the brunette). Ohhhh, I love those beautiful and pretty sweeties. Kootchy, Kootchy, Kootchy, Kootchy, Kootchy...xxxxxxxxxxxxx (kisses)

Anyway, Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip is the last good one of Dexter's Laboratory. Well, Many fans hated the new seasons (which airs from 2001 to 2003), although I Like A Mandark Cartoon, where you can see Mandark in his cape again and where you can see Mandark eating cereal to the tune of his laugh.

Ego Trip is totally awesome! Can't wait for a DVD release of Dexter's Lab.

So Anyway, Have Anyone seen the Dexter's Laboratory movie, Ego Trip? I have, do ya? I know what it's about. It's like this... From IMDB: After Dexter is confronted with robots who wish to "destroy the one who saved the future," he uses his time machine to see how he saved it.

Well, What is your review of Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip? Is Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip one of the best and greatest animation works of all time? Are you sure that Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip is a cult animated classic? What was the plot? What would happen if someone like me could put Dexter's Laboratory and the Ego Trip on DVD for Warner Home Video and Cartoon Network?

What, How and Why is Mandark wearing his black and red caped supervillain costume with tights and a black and red cape? What did you and I think of the girls who give Mandark a bath in the Ego Trip movie? Should the Ego Trip movie be revisited as an illustrated book with a novelized version of the Ego Trip Movie, a history of its creation, and fully and lavishly illustrated throughout with all the drawings, paintings, sketches, etc. used in preparation for the Ego Trip Movie? Why is Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip among the best and greatest animated cartoons of all time?

Also, Do I love those beautiful, hot, and prettty girlies who gave Mandark a bath in Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip? Are there my dream girls and my most loveliest desires? Why are they my lovely dream girls? Am I obsessed with those beautiful, lovely, and pretty bath girlies who scrubbed Mandark's feet, one blonde-haired, the other, black-haired? If I exist in Teenage Dexter's time in Ego Trip, will I date with and marry the blonde or the brunette? What would happen if I fall in love with the girls who gave Mandark a bath if I exists as a cartoon?

Did Anyone have a review of the Dexter's Laboratory movie, Ego Trip? Well, I like it, especially the Girls who gave Mandark a Bath in one scene. Well, What is Your Review of Ego Trip?

I just can't wait to re-release Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip in theatres on November 16, 2012 to precede my movie, Dinosaurs: An Epic Prehistoric Tale (which is the movie and story that I've made up) if I completed it on November 2012. I like Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip. Do you?

Thanks.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » March 23rd, 2008, 9:16 pm

Somehow, I'm not thinking this is at all for real and that this post will be vaporising in 0.3 seconds...

Daniel?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by timbox129 » March 23rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

Well, Do anyone else remember The Dexter's Laboratory movie, Ego Trip? I like it, but do you, anyone?

AV Founder
AV Founder

Re: Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip-A Cartoon Network Cult Cla

Post by Ben » March 23rd, 2008, 9:27 pm

timbox129 wrote:What would happen if someone like me could put Dexter's Laboratory and the Ego Trip on DVD for Warner Home Video and Cartoon Network?
That would be illegal and you would end up fined and/or in jail.

I think, to be blunt, you're yanking our chain here.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by EricJ » March 23rd, 2008, 10:01 pm

No, traditional wisdom is that any "cult classic" status (and "wishes" for DVD) conferred upon a mostly forgotten or expired ex-fad cable-geek title are most often the imaginary kingdom of the individual poster.

In plain words, no "hoax", he's a genuine for-real idiot. Nothing new to see here, folks. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by timbox129 » March 23rd, 2008, 10:10 pm

Well, The name's TimBox129. Anyway, You've seen, remember, heard of, and like Dexter's Lab: Ego Trip, do you, anyone?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » March 24th, 2008, 3:37 am

To put concerns to rest, timbox129 is a spammer.

Here's an old Dexter thread btw, so no need for 'vaporising'. ;)

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » March 24th, 2008, 9:20 am

According to this:
http://www.animated-news.com/forum/view ... 7622#47622

He's been about. Dan, can you advise on deleting this thread or letting it go. Whatever else, timbox129 isn't really contributing to any conversations here.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Otis8 » March 24th, 2008, 2:40 pm

I'm still lost, I mean why ask Daniel? and not trust your own feeling?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » March 24th, 2008, 3:00 pm

Oh, Otis. ;)

Tough call, but I would say delete, Ben.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » March 24th, 2008, 4:50 pm

Since Dan frequents many other message boards and has alerted us to such spammers and recurring posters like this before, I trust his judgment. He may well have come across this poster before.

My own feeling is to delete this thread and ban the member, but Dan might have come across him before and may vouch for him.

As it is, it looks like a delete/ban situation. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Otis8 » March 24th, 2008, 9:20 pm

Oh I see! Makes sence. But I don't think Daniel will vouch for him since he already said he was a spammer, unless I misundertood :oops:

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » March 25th, 2008, 6:08 am

Yep, he said he was a spammer...then, in another thread, timbox presented a few more credentials (hence the link to that thread).

I know Dan checks out that site so I wanted to get his further opinion. I don't want to be going and shutting down people who may just be a little naive but ultimately well intentioned.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » March 25th, 2008, 2:05 pm

The thing is, the site tim linked to didn't really provide much help. All I saw were dinosaur pics he drew and his dinosaur story he linked to individually.

But like Ben guessed earlier, I have seen him on other boards, and well, he's far from 'well intended'. Take a look. I'm not sure if it's for what I witnessed, but it had to be something bad nonetheless. And yep, it's the same tim, his "Real Name" matches the one on his deviantART account. Hmm, guess it did help some. ;)

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » March 25th, 2008, 2:46 pm

K, he joined the HFT in 2006 and either made no posts, or has had them all erased.

I'm locking this thread now and will delete it in due course. Thanks Dan! :)