Loonatics

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by askmike1 » February 20th, 2005, 11:20 pm

The Loonatics is absolutly disgusting. Now, I'm not against change...I thought Tiny Toons was a good show, however, Tiny Toons seperates itself from Loony Toons. Buster Bunny is not meant to be Bugs Bunny (in fact, Bugs 'guest starred' in many episodes). Loonatics, however, makes it that Buzz IS Bugs bunny. To me, it's a dark, anime version of Loony Toons. Tiny Toons also kept the same style that Loony Toons had, Loonatics does not. That said, to each their own. If this becomes popular, I bid it success.
-Michael
[url=http://www.mainstreetword.com]MSW[/url]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Steve Carras » October 26th, 2008, 3:34 am

askmike1 wrote:The Loonatics is absolutly disgusting. Now, I'm not against change...I thought Tiny Toons was a good show, however, Tiny Toons seperates itself from Loony Toons. Buster Bunny is not meant to be Bugs Bunny (in fact, Bugs 'guest starred' in many episodes). Loonatics, however, makes it that Buzz IS Bugs bunny. To me, it's a dark, anime version of Loony Toons. Tiny Toons also kept the same style that Loony Toons had, Loonatics does not. That said, to each their own. If this becomes popular, I bid it success.
In a thread bump here, I'll say that I agree with Inkan on Tiny Toon fans, am a Shrek fan who does not have that master race complex referred to (Heck, if Julie Andrews can be in Shrek, I have no problem..regarding the second two films), and finally Tiny Toons is a DePatie-Freleng Looney Tune rip off..Plucky/Daffy (keeping the old style would mean the style of Daffy's creator Bob Clampett, the 1940s style..You know, the hoo-hooing across the lake 'n;such..)

Anyway, that's just one man's opinion (and glad to put in a post here as I haven't been a frequent poster here for awhile..)
Last edited by Steve Carras on February 2nd, 2009, 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It IS 2706!"
-"A Hick, A Slick, & A Chick" [obscure Looney Tune short,1948,dir.Arthur Davis][.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » October 26th, 2008, 5:18 pm

Steve Carras wrote:Tiny Toons is a DePatie-Freleng Looney Tune rip off
You mean that's how it felt? Because DPF was no-where near that show.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by CSAD71 » December 28th, 2008, 4:26 pm

I found Loonatics Unleased to be Back and Forth; I Loved it At Times and then they would do something or not do Something to Make me Apathy and Hate it. the reasons for the times that caused me to hate it i'll leave unknown and kept in the Dark for me to know only.

As For those REASONS That made me to just Turn my back on and my Heart and Spirit AWAY! from this Cartoon Looney Tunes remake in A Anime look for the future, had to do with the writers themselves and the Producers They just were going in So Many Wrong Areas and directions with the Screenplay and stories.

When they did something to Astond and Impress me,the next Episodes they would DO SOMETHING STUPID To Make Me Not Want To Approve and Support Watching this cartoon any further.

That's all I can really say, it would be hard to explain and discribe why I Now Apathize and Hate Loonatics Unleased SO MUch with every passing day that goes by,more than I did Yesteryear.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Randall » December 28th, 2008, 8:12 pm

Please proofread your posts. This was indecipherable.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Steve Carras » February 2nd, 2009, 6:09 pm

Ben wrote:
Steve Carras wrote:Tiny Toons is a DePatie-Freleng Looney Tune rip off
You mean that's how it felt? Because DPF was no-where near that show.
I meant the portrayal of the Daffy derivative, Plucky.:cool:.

Thanks for repsonding.
"It IS 2706!"
-"A Hick, A Slick, & A Chick" [obscure Looney Tune short,1948,dir.Arthur Davis][.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » February 2nd, 2009, 8:44 pm

I'm still lost as to the point. Plucky works fine as the later, sly, erudite-wannabe Daffy that the character became. :?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Re: Loonatics

Post by miss_black_n_white » February 10th, 2009, 7:18 am

Dajoka86 wrote:I'm incredibly depressed by what little I know about "Loonatics."

So they're in the future, on a spaceship, and they have super powers.
And they've butchered the magnificent work that Chuck Jones, Tex Avery, Fritz Freling and the like have put into making such interesting and appealing characters...no one else thinks this is wrong??
I totally agree...this is wrong...