Neighbors From Hell

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Neighbors From Hell

Post by Bendomatic » July 26th, 2010, 12:51 pm

Has anyone seen Neighbors From Hell on TBS? I have been watching it recently and I really enjoy it. I found out about the show when the marketing company I work for picked it up.

Neighbors From Hell is about a family of demons who are sent to earth to stop a huge global conglomerate that has created a super-drill that could potentially burrow to the center of the earth and expose Hell.

Satan has sent Balathazor with one mission: to blend in with the humans and destroy the drill, thus protecting Hell. The Hellmans soon discover that their demonic natures are no match for the twisted ways of their earthly counterparts.

For more about the show check out the Neighbors From Hell site.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by GrandpaRD » November 4th, 2010, 5:03 pm

It seems NFH has fallen off the radar. I really enjoyed the adult cartoon about the hellman family.

I recently called the offices of TBS to inquire about this show, and I was politely rebuffed by whomever answered the phone.

The response was a stock-standard "The show is not in production at this time, and we can not offer any further information at this time. Have a nice day, and thank you for calling TBS."

click... buzzzzzzz

Oh, well. At least I tried.

If this show does return, I think hell might have just frozen over.