New Chipmunks Cartoon with new look for alvin

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Re: New Chipmunks Cartoon with new look for alvin

Post by Bill1978 » October 30th, 2015, 8:06 am

I'll watch it. There I have said it in public. I will watch it. Not in the cinema, maybe not even as a rental. But I will see it one day even if it's on TV. As Dacey said they are harmless kids movies. And watching them with my godson, helps me appreciate what the makers are going for. These movies can even be better than some of the mindless adult blockbusters that Hollywood likes to churn out these days.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by EricJ » October 30th, 2015, 1:16 pm

ShyViolet wrote:That Road Chip trailer was so, so, so horrible...it just got worse and worse the more I watched it. A word to the wise: if you haven't seen it yet, stay away!!! Trust me on this one! Lots of scatological stuff, stupid buzz phrases, lots of "singing" (or whatever you'd call it when they sing :? ). Oh, and one more thing: another rendition of "Baby's got back!"
At least take heart that David Cross has been freed from his bondage and ours, the perpetual Meanie Agent has finally been written out of the series (after Cross loudly joked about the living hell of having to appear in the movies), and they're going with Dave's Meanie Brother instead.
Like they say, "The worst entry in the trilogy is the fourth one"--where nobody from the original movies comes back--but like that last Night at the Museum movie, this does feel a bit like Fox getting nostalgic and thinking, "Whatever happened to those old overpromoted CGI-hybrid kiddie movies we used to make every Christmas?...Where did they go? :( "

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by droosan » October 31st, 2015, 3:39 am

deleted.. :|

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » October 31st, 2015, 5:24 am

:?:

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » November 2nd, 2015, 9:33 pm

What Chipmunk songs sound like when they're REALLY slowed down. It's actually pretty awesome:

https://soundcloud.com/alvin-thechipmunkson16sp
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » November 4th, 2015, 7:29 am

Well we always knew they were secretly demonic...!