Toy Story That Time Forgot

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
AV Team
AV Team

Toy Story That Time Forgot

Post by Dan » January 18th, 2014, 12:07 am

Variety reports that there's a new Pixar TV special in the works for this forthcoming Christmas on ABC with "Toy Story That Time Forgot". Set post-Christmas, the gang are having their usual play date when a group of new action figures turn out to be "dangerously delusional".

Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack, Don Rickles, Wallace Shawn, Kristen Schaal, and Timothy Dalton are among those set to return to reprise their respective characters while Kevin McKidd (Brave, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare series, Grey's Anatomy) joins the cast as Reptillus Maximus.

The exciting part to me is that the special will be directed by Steve Purcell (co-director on Brave and creator of Sam and Max: Freelance Police).

AV Team
AV Team

Re: Toy Story That Time Forgot

Post by Dan » October 12th, 2014, 8:02 pm

MouseInfo was kind enough to record and post the Comic Con panel moderated by music composer Michael Giacchino and features director Steve Purcell, producer Galyn Susman, head of story Derek Thompson, and later voice of Trixie Kristen Schaal joins the table.

You will probably need to turn up the volume as the sound is a bit soft. For obvious reasons, the clips shown during the panel were edited out, but some of the screenshots are present.

You get to hear me ask a question at around 27:30.

I might get up clips I recorded at some point, as I was in the front row and the sound is a little more clear, only I didn't record the whole thing, just bits and pieces.