Justice League Action

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
AV Team
AV Team

Justice League Action

Post by Dan » January 30th, 2016, 11:42 am

As noted on the front, Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill just can't seem to completely leave behind voicing Batman and Joker. :mrgreen:

Courtesy of IGN

It'll be interesting to see how they do Justice League in the 15-minute episode format. I do like their casting James Woods to voice Lex Luthor.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Re: Justice League Action

Post by EricJ » January 30th, 2016, 3:03 pm

Probably the same way Warner-CN's old Superfriends demons do anything:
After the "serious" DC series (at least it's not more of that dark/fake "alternate" version), we get the Wacky Retro Post-Modern Spoof version, to try and kiss up that they're not taking it seriously, so please don't hit us with any more Aquaman jokes...

There may be some diehards who carry a torch for Brave & the Bold, but the last thing we need is "Justice League GO!" :(

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Randall » January 30th, 2016, 3:24 pm

Brave and The Bold was pure awesome, and not as campy as non-watchers suspected. :)

I was excited about a modern JLA series, but between the 15-minute stories and kiddie designs, my enthusiasm has waned. Still, I'll be happy to check it out.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by EricJ » January 31st, 2016, 2:10 pm

Randall wrote:I was excited about a modern JLA series, but between the 15-minute stories and kiddie designs, my enthusiasm has waned. Still, I'll be happy to check it out.
And y'know, I wouldn't have minded their "Challenge of the Superfriends, twenty years later" canon they developed for JLA: Trapped in Time (yes, too much humor, but at least they bring the DCA action), but looks like that pilot didn't sell. :(