SpongeBob SquarePants

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Re:

Post by EricJ » July 14th, 2010, 10:43 pm

buffyscrubs wrote:We had a Spongebob thread, I believe...
"We"?...Since when is it "we", Spam-boy?:

Here's a "we" to consider, the next time you "ingeniously" try to infiltrate by necro-bumping every year-old generic thread to post your bootleg links:

WE
ARE
NOT
YOUR
FRIENDS

It's not some "game" that you get pulled with every name and every post, it's our attempt to GET RID OF YOU.
We have no interest in your illegal product now or ever, and we cannot be "fooled" into noticing you just because we might discuss one of the illegal product you sell..."We" are the big mean bullies on the schoolyard who want to make you cry, and laugh and throw rocks at you when you do. But since that takes too much effort, we'll just pull your threads instead.
It's as if you never existed, and you can repost under a hundred names, and you'll STILL never exist.

You lose, and goodbye.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » July 15th, 2010, 7:53 am

Wow...tell it straight, J.

Looks like BuffyScrubs is long gone before I turned up this morning, though I'd have probably reported them to the studios, as I mostly do when bootleggers start posting links to their illegal product here.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by EricJ » July 15th, 2010, 12:50 pm

Huh...Then who does pull "them"?
Are the spam posts pulled automatically for some unverified e-mail (which is why mine still embarrassingly stay up there) or is someone else in charge of the keys?

(And it's not just the spammers, who we would normally gloss over...It's just the mosquito-pest naivety with which he constantly says "Hi, I'm a chirpy fellow Internet fan you've never seen before, are we talking about Spongebob now? :) "
Even though he has to necro-bump a generic thread from three years ago to do it, and either had to search for it, or Google in from outside. If it'd just been some cut-and-paste ad, we wouldn't be trying to crush his hopes.)

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » July 16th, 2010, 6:36 am

There are three Mods here. And some Rockers. ;)