Animated Views Reviews and Interviews Discussion

Updates, Announcements and Your Feedback
AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » May 23rd, 2011, 2:48 pm

We're an animated movie site! More than half of what we talk about is about fluffy bunnies and singing forest creatures that, minor villain interferences notwithstanding, have no conflict! ;)

I can't remember a single thing I've ever written that might have used that phrase, but Rand's covered a lot of the superhero genre, where such a word might have been used.

However, I don't think we can expect him to look through all his old articles...how about using the search function!?

http://animatedviews.com/search/

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Re: Animated Views Reviews and Interviews Discussion

Post by Dusterian » May 24th, 2011, 2:47 pm

Thanks. I searched but didn't find what I was looking for. I'll try other sites.

I like happy singing bunnies and I actually think conflicts in stories should only really come from within the main group the story is about, outside villains just seem so thrown in! I guess with happy bunnies the only conflicts would be when they're different or after the same things but of course in the end they get along because they are happy singing bunnies!

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » May 24th, 2011, 3:17 pm

Or dead ones. ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Dusterian » May 26th, 2011, 3:07 pm

Dead bunnies causing conflict with the singing bunnies? Is this a Watership Down reference? (I still need to see that movie real bad...if I could even find it in stores...)

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » May 26th, 2011, 3:34 pm

The Deluxe Edition is the one to go for, and you can't go wrong at $5.99, so no excuses! ;)

http://www.amazon.com/Watership-Down-De ... edviews-20