Lilo and Stitch: The Series

Small Screen Specials, Series and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by bawpcwpn » July 20th, 2006, 5:33 pm

Well that synopsis isn't entirely 100% correct. I enjoyed it. They are funny movies to watch especially with Dr. Jaques Von Hamsterveil!
"But I'm your No. 1 Fan!"
- Buddy a.k.a Syndrome

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Brandon Neeld » July 21st, 2006, 12:03 am

I saw a cross over episode of Lilo & Stitch and Kim Possible on the Disney Channel real late a few nights ago (actually it was early the following morning but who's counting?). Although the story seemed flawed on both ends I found it quite comical as these are two of my favorite shows. What I can't figure out though is how I missed hearing anything about it before then??
"We're Dead! We're Dead! We Survived but We're Dead!!!" -Dash- "The Incredibles"

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member
Location: I'd rather be way out there beyond this hidden town, Barnaby.

Post by PixarVixen » July 21st, 2006, 1:34 am

Haha! That was great!

I know you're the one who told me to hurry over to the Disney Channel to check it out. I think we only saw like, the last third of it, but it was cute.

~~=oP
[img]http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff356/PixarVixen/sigs/SyndromeOlympictoss.jpg[/img]
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]
[size=75]avatar by Robert Iza[/size]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Phil » July 21st, 2006, 8:19 am

Lilo & Stitch has done several cross-overs recently. In addition to the aforementioned Kim Possible episode, there were cross-overs with The Proud Family and American Dragon: Jake Long. I also read that there was a Recess episode, but if that's true it hasn't been broadcast yet.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member
Location: I'd rather be way out there beyond this hidden town, Barnaby.

Post by PixarVixen » July 21st, 2006, 1:13 pm

I wonder, Why all the crossovers? Is Lilo & Stitch that popular? Is it not as popular as the other shows and that's why they're doing all this?

~~=oP
[img]http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff356/PixarVixen/sigs/SyndromeOlympictoss.jpg[/img]
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]
[size=75]avatar by Robert Iza[/size]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Zach » July 23rd, 2006, 8:41 pm

Phil wrote:Lilo & Stitch has done several cross-overs recently. In addition to the aforementioned Kim Possible episode, there were cross-overs with The Proud Family and American Dragon: Jake Long. I also read that there was a Recess episode, but if that's true it hasn't been broadcast yet.
I've saw all three of them. My favorite one is where they meet Kim Possible. Plus, I don't think they made a Recess one.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Zach » September 17th, 2006, 1:59 pm

There is going to be a recess one! Recess goes to Hawaii.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » September 17th, 2006, 8:21 pm

Recess is still on?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » September 18th, 2006, 4:59 pm

Meg wrote:Recess is still on?
:shock: I wish!!! Sadly Disney ended its run a few years ago. But they did however bring it back with a direct to DVD finale movie entitled "Recess Taking the Fifth Grade" which was good IMO. Anyway they did have a crossover recently on "Lilo and Stitch the Series".

And I was gasping like OMG Disney resurected Recess, just so they could visit Lilo for one special? I am still questioning why they did that, and not create new episodes instead, but I'll take what I can get 8)

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » September 19th, 2006, 10:24 am

I never really got into any of the Disney shows, but I did like the Recess movie they put out. I thought it was a fun little picture.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by JustinWilliams » July 28th, 2008, 8:24 am

This disturbing creation arrived on the net : MANGA & STITCH the third link is a video

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by eddievalient » July 28th, 2008, 11:22 am

Hmmm.... Is this a new production? If so, I hope we get to see it in the US at some point (although that's not necessarily guaranteed; Cartoon Network still has yet to air the Powerpuff Girls Z anime, despite its origins as one of their own shows). Very interesting...
The Official Lugofilm Ltd Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bartsimpson83

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Whippet Angel » July 28th, 2008, 11:32 am

O___o That's........... interesting.........

I will say this. It looks better than the current L&S tv series.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » July 28th, 2008, 1:52 pm

Yep, eddie, new production. Here's some info. It would have been more, but the actual news wire link is dead.

I am exited for this!! And Angel is back! (Not the forum member above. ;)) Although after watching the preview, I have to say eww to Stitch's new voice. He's no Chris Sanders. I loved the original series though, so I hope this incarnation lives up to it and makes it way to US eventually.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » July 28th, 2008, 2:18 pm

Oh gosh,what's next?.
"In a new series based on Enchanted,Giselle will have a robot sidekick insted of Pip and from Pip she made gloves".
First Pooh leaves Christoper Robin for this Ariel/Lilo wannabe (Only by look) now this.
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/bfqbtk.jpg[/img]