Wolfenstein (2009) graphic novels and screencaps.

Print, Music, Theater, Online, Games and other Merchandise
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Wolfenstein (2009) graphic novels and screencaps.

Post by Bookaroo » March 29th, 2010, 6:12 am

Post removed by Moderator as it was basically just one huge, page-long plug for a fansite by the poster, who turns out to run the fansite...surprise, surprise.

Bookaroo, we prefer for genuine members to get more involved with posts and discussions before allowing any links, especially ones to personal sales outlets and the like, instead of having someone with just two posts come in and start redirecting our forum traffic towards pages based only on the fringes of what we do here at AV.

Then again...you probably won't ever even read this. I await your next plug, whenever you have something new to link to...

- Ben.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by MrsTashlin » July 14th, 2010, 7:58 pm

I am not a gamer at all, but really enjoyed this when i would play :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Re: Wolfenstein (2009) graphic novels and screencaps.

Post by sabakanwal » December 12th, 2014, 2:19 am

The series sets up a gritty, somewhat more realistic atmosphere, telling the stories of how many of the combatants end up in the Mortal Kombat tournament (so it is a loose prologue to the game that just came out, meaning there are changes from what was shown in the original pitch). It stars Michael Jai White as Jackson "Jax" Briggs, Jeri Ryan as Sonya Blade, Ian Anthony Dale as Hanzo Hasashi / Scorpion, Matt Mullins as Johnny Cage, Darren Shahlavi as Kano, and Tahmoh Penikett as Lt. Kurtis Stryker.
Are you worried about Testking 642-997 exam prep and nova.edu certification practice muih Check out our latest resources for 642-447 dumps