Disney Movie Rewards

Print, Music, Theater, Online, Games and other Merchandise
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Neal » April 11th, 2009, 8:12 am

If anyone has an extra Lilo: Big Wave code, I'd be interested in some sort of trade-off. I don't want to double-dip right now, but I already got BOLT and just need Lilo to fulfill the requirement for the plush.
Feature Animation Favorites:
  • Tekkonkinkreet, Watership Down, A Town Called Panic, Howl's Moving Castle, Rio 2096, Mind Game, Fantastic Planet

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » May 5th, 2009, 8:22 pm

For anyone interested in the Bolt plush... Neal... ;):
Disney Movie Rewards wrote:Subject: Hurry - Get Your Collectible BOLT Plush

Don't miss out! Our FREE* Bolt plush offer is expiring soon. Remember to get it before it's gone. Just purchase Disney's Bolt on Blu-ray™ or DVD, plus Lilo & Stitch: 2-Disc Big Wave Edition on Disney DVD to get your bonus plush! Go to DisneyMovieRewards.com/BoltPlush to collar all the details.

*Plus shipping and processing. DVD purchases required. Offer ends 6/30/09, or while supplies last. Void where prohibited.
I've seen pics of it on eBay and such, and well... it doesn't really resemble the ad for it. It looks OK, if little too puffy/furry.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Neal » May 5th, 2009, 9:11 pm

I still haven't bought the new edition of Lilo, though. :(
Feature Animation Favorites:
  • Tekkonkinkreet, Watership Down, A Town Called Panic, Howl's Moving Castle, Rio 2096, Mind Game, Fantastic Planet

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Randall » August 19th, 2009, 12:45 am

For those looking for Donald in Mathmagic Land, it just was released through retail this week. Word to the wise. :) I'm satisfied having it on the Treasures set, but I'm also glad to see that Robin Hood is available at retail now.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Whippet Angel » August 19th, 2009, 8:33 pm

Yeah, I just noticed it today, and I think I would like to own it.

My Elementary school had an old reel of the cartoon, and I remember watching it in math class. ^___^

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » September 2nd, 2009, 9:45 am

New titles have been added to the DMR site. Of interest to classic theatrical collectors may be:

Follow Me, Boys...not sure of the ratio here (same as commercial release)
Something Wicked This Way Comes (same as commercial release)
Herbie Triple Bill (Rides Again, Monte Carlo, Bananas, same as commercial)
Big Red (no details on ratio, not commercially released as far as I know)
Condorman (new Disney Exclusive packaging, nothing on the 2.35:1 ratio or not)
The Monkey's Uncle/Moon Pilot double set (no details but assume open matte)
Zorro: Complete Second Season (just in time to scam some people before the WDTs!)

I've just gone for the Monkey movies as I've been after those, and may get the Herbies, which I never did, and maybe eventually Zorro 2, just to accompany the first set, even though I just pre-ordered the upcoming tins! ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by EricJ » September 2nd, 2009, 10:18 am

I'm tempted to get the Monkey movies just out of curiosity (just because they've been in exile, I only dimly remember them out of the 60's-sitcom past, and I've never seen them outside of Vault Disney clips), or any of the Herbie combos that involve "Rides Again" (the last good Robert Stevenson one, and actually cute by 70's-Ron Miller standards)--
But at 1200-1400 points, I always keep holding back thinking there's going to be something even better the next month...

I'm not sure why we're getting the sudden flood of bottom-tier commercial titles--and whether this means Something Wicked is about to go out of print--but they've obviously learned what one of their biggest reward-prize audience lies. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » November 7th, 2009, 4:44 pm

Just received this months member's only update email, be sure to enter the code that comes with it for your 5 free points!

And with that, I'm a little closer to getting the reward I really want. For anyone curious, it's the Snow White crystal apple, which was just added a couple of weeks ago. It looks so classy, finally a decent reward! (The WDCC are great, but they don't have any characters I would want and the number of points needed to redeem is bit extravagant!)

The email also reminded of the special offer if you buy Up:
... Which I think is a fantastic deal! They aren't from The Disney Store, these are the versions manufactured exclusively for FAO Schwarz. I've only seen the normal Kevin plush up close, they had him available to purchase at the Disney Soda Fountain Shop. He's big! He's cute, the only issue I had was with his neck. He's so big that it droops. Other than that, I love his his body. So soft and colorful, really looks like him! I didn't buy him, since the neck was somewhat of a turn-off, he was $20 by himself and I don't like big plush's! Now I'm relieved I didn't since this to good of a deal to pass up, especially since all of them have become quite rare. For that amount, I'm willing to make an exception. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Aaron_03 » December 3rd, 2009, 9:31 pm

My account on DMR has been temporary suspended, but I don't know why.

The only thing that comes to mind is that I had not been on that site for a couple months now. If that is a problem, how long with they suspension last?

I've contacted about this, and the site said they would contact me back within 3 business days, but they haven't done so as it's been 4 and still not anything back.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » February 15th, 2010, 5:07 pm

5 point code from the February newsletter: 29VM48FNDZ and for an additional 50 points: 9FTMRYWEK

:)

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Randall » February 15th, 2010, 9:48 pm

Every little bit helps!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » February 16th, 2010, 3:22 pm

This isn't for points, but if you enter GUMBO you'll recieve an email with a code for a free enchanted call.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » February 18th, 2010, 9:39 am

Thanks Dan! :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » February 19th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Here's another code for 50 points: HT6G7K3XW This one was sent out after you entered the Alice in Wonderland contest. Supposedly valid until March 8.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » February 21st, 2010, 8:23 am

Thanks Dan! ;)