Disney Movie Rewards

Print, Music, Theater, Online, Games and other Merchandise
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » January 24th, 2009, 3:59 pm

Daniel wrote:I only have the Sleeping Beauty coin currently. It's the only movie I owned when I finally signed up with DMR and took part in the Magical Places promotion. The other movies I got before Christmas, and finally payed shipping to get them.

I agree about WALL-E though, they could've picked one of his cuter poses.
You don't have TinkerBell,WALL-E and Prince Caspian? or you do but don't have the coin or will get them soon?.
Yeah,there are much better and cuter cliparts of him,like the one that he's carrying his bag and the one that he's carrying a cube.
Tink and Aslan got the best coins,if Maleficent got the clipart from the cover then the merchandise's clipart (As a dragon) is prettier.
Cinderallaboi wrote:i know right i was so mad that the narina coin was sold thats the one i wanted but at least im getting the wall-e coin oh well i will try ebay for the other coins if there sold out on the disney movie points site.
Oh,but the Aslan and Maleficent coins will be available later? if not,at least go for the Tink coin,she and Aslan has the best ones.
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/bfqbtk.jpg[/img]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » January 24th, 2009, 6:46 pm

Nope. The coins are available for a limited time, or until they're sold out.

And yep, I'll be getting all three + Mickey soon through the mail.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Cinderallaboi » January 24th, 2009, 7:33 pm

Once Upon A Dream wrote:Oh,but the Aslan and Maleficent coins will be available later? if not,at least go for the Tink coin,she and Aslan has the best ones.
I dont have the movies or the coins yet and the narina coin there sold out.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » February 3rd, 2009, 2:38 pm

Yay, I finally got the shipping conformations for my coins! Twas a nice promotion while it lasted.

Incidentally, it looks like DMR has a new one going for Space Buddies. (I wish it was for Oliver. :() It's actually kind of cute, but I really have no interest in it. There's also spots for Pinocchio and Bolt, where the promotion for Space Buddies resides. They could be contests, but it would be very cool if they were promotions too. Especially since those two I plan on getting regardless. Fingers crossed!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » February 7th, 2009, 11:00 am

Space Buddies? what's next? Ocean Buddies? Sand Buddies?.
And Bolt and Pinocchio will just get sweepstakes?.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » February 7th, 2009, 2:26 pm

Funny enough, there will be a new Buddies movie out in the fall, this time centering around Christmas. Well, at least on the surface that sounds better than Space. :roll:

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » February 7th, 2009, 3:21 pm

Who wants to take dibs on the title (if it hasn't been announced already)?

Christmas Buddies is too obvious and would probably be off the PC list for fear of offending those who technically don't celebrate the season. We could have Festive Buddies, but that's much the same thing, so I'll put a plug in for Holiday Buddies, being that it covers all bases but basically means the same thing and doesn't "offend" anyone!

;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » February 7th, 2009, 3:28 pm

It has been announced, and the title is Santa Buddies: The Search for Santa Paws. How in keeping, huh? ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » February 7th, 2009, 3:50 pm

Another one? :| well,Christmas sounds better then Space but still.
There Christian dogs? what about Jewish or Muslim?.
Santa Buddies....

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » February 7th, 2009, 4:53 pm

Santa Paws got me. See, though, I told you about the PC aspect... ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » February 11th, 2009, 8:15 pm

Looks like I might be partially right about the listings on the promotion area. On the DMR main page, under the Buddie promotional ad, it mentions more are coming. Here's the message as a tease/preview:
Disney Movie Rewards wrote:In addition to the adorable pups above, here's a preview of two more "arf-fers" coming soon:

1. Get a FREE* Plush when you buy any three of these Disney Blu-rays and/or DVDs: Space Buddies, Oliver and Company 20th Anniversary Edition, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Air Bud Special Edition, and Bolt (available beginning 3/3/09)

2. Buy Bolt and Lilo & Stitch: Big Wave Edition and get a FREE* Collectible Bolt Plush (available 3/24/09)

Stay tuned for details!
Yay! I wonder who's going to be the first plush, it certainly can't be another Buddie! It would be awesome if it was Dodger - he is a dog after all. ;)

For the second one, I hope the Bolt plush is cute. I already have the small beanie version that was exclusive to Toys R Us, so this would compliment it nicely.

Yes, I'm a plushie freak! :roll: ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » February 12th, 2009, 7:36 am

It might be a character from Beverly Hills Chihuahua but it maybe not,it will be better if it's a character from Oliver And Company,it's sad that Beverly Hills Chihuahua was even released.
How the Bolt plush that you have look like?.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » February 12th, 2009, 1:29 pm

Like this - I'm too lazy to take a real picture. :P It's much cuter in person though.

I hope it's not a character based on Chihuahua... Watch it probably will be, bleh.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » February 12th, 2009, 1:53 pm

Aw,that's adorable! I was looking for Bolt plushies but they were too pricey,I was also looking for Giselle but they were pricey too,I have a Remy plushie thought.
I think it will be a BHC plushie which is sad thought there Oliver plushies and not BHC.
Pinocchio will get a plushie or sweepstakes? They used to have great ones (like Little Mermaid PE,Cinderella PE,Pirates Of The Caribbean:DMC,Enchanted Tales and etc),TinkerBell and Hannah Montana/Camp Rock were great but most of them like Enchanted,Ariel's Beginning,WALL-E and more (Like most of the Ariel's Beginning and WALL-E prizes had nothing to do with the films,in Enchanted and Tink,one prize is a DS game with a DS system and one is a DS game without a system).

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » February 12th, 2009, 3:22 pm

Your guess is as good as mine with Pinocchio. Considering it has a spot, it has to be something! Time will tell...