Disney Movie Rewards

Print, Music, Theater, Online, Games and other Merchandise
AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » January 18th, 2009, 4:00 pm

Did we agree to swapping Movie Codes and freebies in the forums? I remember it was brought up but can't remember the outcome. I'd have to question it, just in case of poor ramifications. We don't want to be involved in a transaction that goes wrong, or if someone doesn't receive or end up with what they want.

Perhaps PM'ing is more appropriate. Just not sure I'm good with money being offered and changing hands over freebie promotional stuff.

:?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Neal » January 18th, 2009, 9:30 pm

Yeah, I got burned twice by DMR.

The first time was when I first joined "The Reluctant Dragon" was a DVD prize, I had about 400 points and the DVD was 750. By the time I got enough points, they pulled it.

The second burn was when they had a promotion where many prizes were half off. I wanted to use my points on posters. So I began to redeem in the listing order of the posters. By the time I got to the poster for 'The Little Mermaid' it was sold out. Only one I couldn't get.

So this time I dedicated a day to DMR work. I had a 11 DVDs that were missing reward codes, so I spent a while clipping proof of purchase tabs, gathering receipts, and printing the redemption forms. I was also going to buy all my coins that day. Well, got all the DMR missing code forms in the mail but only got the Tink coin.
Feature Animation Favorites:
  • Tekkonkinkreet, Watership Down, A Town Called Panic, Howl's Moving Castle, Rio 2096, Mind Game, Fantastic Planet

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » January 20th, 2009, 9:45 am

The Tink and Enchanted sets are the only sets worth buying,the Ariel's Beginning and Sleeping Beauty sets are awful,I hope that they don't have plans for Snow White,Princess And The Frog and TinkerBell And The Lost Treasure or even volume 2 of Enchanted Tales.
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/bfqbtk.jpg[/img]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

hey

Post by Cinderallaboi » January 23rd, 2009, 12:51 am

i just went to get the narina coin and there sold but i was glad they still had the wall-e coin i got that it should come in 3 to 4 week cant wait

ok so i wanna get the first season of zorro for my mom and im a few points away so anyone got codes they could let me have that they are not using

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » January 23rd, 2009, 4:42 pm

Welcome!

Yes, I heard the Narnia coin sold out... wow! Out of all of them, I would think that would be the last. Well, seeing as they split, perhaps people want a memorabilia of when they were still together? Because of that, I could see the value increasing.

Still waiting for the remainder of my coins to ship, actually. As long as I get them that's all I care about; they could take a month, it's worth the wait. Real beauties!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » January 23rd, 2009, 4:47 pm

Which coins do you have?.
The WALL-E looks the cheapest,I don't like this clipart,he has much better cliparts.
And wellcome Cinderellaboi :D.
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/bfqbtk.jpg[/img]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » January 23rd, 2009, 4:52 pm

I only have the Sleeping Beauty coin currently. It's the only movie I owned when I finally signed up with DMR and took part in the Magical Places promotion. The other movies I got before Christmas, and finally payed shipping to get them.

I agree about WALL-E though, they could've picked one of his cuter poses.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Cinderallaboi » January 23rd, 2009, 6:08 pm

did you get the movie on dvd or blue-ray
Once Upon A Dream wrote:The WALL-E looks the cheapest,I don't like this clipart,he has much better cliparts.
i know right i was so mad that the narina coin was sold thats the one i wanted but at least im getting the wall-e coin oh well i will try ebay for the other coins if there sold out on the disney movie points site.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » January 23rd, 2009, 6:15 pm

Cinderallaboi, welcome to our boards. However we cannot condone the exchanging of DMR codes on the forums, so please do not request as such.

Enjoy the boards, and welcome again! :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Cinderallaboi » January 23rd, 2009, 6:16 pm

i thought you could i read what other people wrote asking for the codes so i thought it was ok

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » January 23rd, 2009, 6:25 pm

Nope. We've disuaded those conversations too. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Cinderallaboi » January 23rd, 2009, 6:28 pm

oh really so next time dont do it lol
Once Upon A Dream wrote:Which coins do you have?
Well the only coin i have is the Wall-e one i orderd

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » January 23rd, 2009, 7:16 pm

Also, if I may add to what Ben said, could you not double/triple post, Cinderallaboi? I just cleaned up your post on this page and a few others elsewhere. If you want to add something to your previous post, you can edit it. Thanks. :)

Not sure which movie you're asking I got on Blu or DVD, but in both cases - Blu. Unless I have to buy the DVD version, (such as the upcoming SE of Lilo & Stitch) from now on I only buy the Blu edition.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Cinderallaboi » January 23rd, 2009, 11:22 pm

oh i did that umm i must of done it be mistake by editing it, sorry.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » January 24th, 2009, 2:42 pm

No problem. :)