Disney Movie Rewards

Print, Music, Theater, Online, Games and other Merchandise
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Un4tun8Disaster » December 11th, 2008, 10:19 pm

Got My Mickey coin in the mail today. Must say, its my favorite of them. Still have yet to recieve my Aslan (On its way) and Tink (no confirmation yet) one but yea heres image link to a pic of Wall-e and Mickey, My camera phone is awful at pictures of items so this is the best pic it took. They look much better in person.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » December 12th, 2008, 3:58 pm

At the very least, they don't look gold! ;)

Thanks for the picture, they both look great.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » January 13th, 2009, 11:58 am

I finally got my Sleeping Beauty coin last Saturday! They must be real popular to have taken that long. It is very beautiful. The detail is astounding and I look forward to the next ones. Haven't received the shipping conformations yet, though.

I also received the WALL-E poster the day before Christmas, very fitting. Although I'm little disappointed. It is not mini! I'm horrible with measurements so I didn't bother with the details, but considering it was free I was picturing something no bigger than a DVD - eh wrong! It's big, certainly looks normal size... It's really gorgeous though, I'll probably hang it on my door.

On a DMC related note, huge news: Zorro Season 2 box set is now available! Told ya guys! ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » January 13th, 2009, 3:04 pm

I have a Sleeping Beauty code if somone wants it.
Question-How do you get the Mikcey coin? (Well,you get the Maleficent coin when you buy Sleeping Beauty Platinum Edition,the WALL-E coin when you buy WALL-E,the Aslan or Prince Caspian coin when you buy Prince Caspian and the TinkerBell when you buy TinkerBell,so what about the Mickey one?).
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/bfqbtk.jpg[/img]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » January 13th, 2009, 3:21 pm

The Mickey coin is a reward if you unlock all the coins on the Magical Places site. No additional title to purchase, just shipping. :)

As for your Sleeping Beauty code, I do! Private Message me. Really nice of you to be offering it instead of throwing it away. Thanks, Once.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » January 13th, 2009, 4:34 pm

Zorro 2 - yay!

Unfortunately it hasn't yet turned up in the Movie Rewards catalog...BUT...those waiting for no less than So Dear To My Heart may want to go and check out the DVD section! ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » January 14th, 2009, 6:16 am

Daniel wrote:The Mickey coin is a reward if you unlock all the coins on the Magical Places site. No additional title to purchase, just shipping. :)

As for your Sleeping Beauty code, I do! Private Message me. Really nice of you to be offering it instead of throwing it away. Thanks, Once.
Oh,and you need codes to unlock them?.
The Caspian coin has Aslan or Caspian? I also wonder why they used Dragon Maleficent and not Aurora on the Sleeping Beauty coin,maybe because they already have a TinkerBell coin so they made a Maleficent coing insted?.
Okay :D then I"ll send it to you :D,thanks and you"re very wellcome :D.
I whould also love to give you my Enchanted Tales code but I think I accidentally used it,I"ll give it to you anyway.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » January 14th, 2009, 2:49 pm

Got and replied! ;)

I'm also curious why they used Maleficent instead of Aurora. It might have something to do with what you said - they wanted to be more diverse in their characters. Either way, I'm fine with Maleficent, she's one of my all time favorite villains!

Yep, Aslan is the coin for Caspian. And yes, you would need the codes to unlock them.

---

Edit: uh-oh, looks like the Sleeping Beauty coin is sold out:
We’re sorry; due to overwhelming demand this promo item is now Sold Out.

We thank you for your interest in the promotional offer and apologize for any inconvenience.
Yikes! Thank goodness I already have mine or I would pretty ticked off. So far it looks to be the only one sold out at the moment...

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » January 16th, 2009, 4:57 pm

Yeah :wink:.
About Sleeping Beauty-yeah,I thought they whould have her epsically since she's a Princess but the Fairies are alternative to the Princesses,I love Maleficent,she's also my favorite villain and Disney Villain but I"m surprised they didn't used Aurora,also Maleficent's clipart on the coin is from the cover?.
Aslan? I was pretty sure that Caspian is the character on the coin,so when use,let's say,Ariel's Beginning code or Enchanted code on the website then you enter the Magical Places website and it's unlocked?,Wait,how come Pocahontas and Pocahontas II has codes? (The whole thing started with The Little Mermaid Platinum Edition,and they were released before it).
It whould be neat if they"ll do more coins for the 2009 releases (Like Snow White).

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » January 16th, 2009, 11:30 pm

I agree, I would love to see them continue the coins. Snow White, Pinocchio. That would be cool. The way Magical Places is featured on the DMR website, it looks to be permament - I hope, I hope!
Once Upon A Dream wrote:Wait,how come Pocahontas and Pocahontas II has codes?
I'm not sure, but in some cases they don't have codes per se, but they have a feature if you have your receipt and send it in with the proof of purchase, you'll get points for the movie. In the case of Poca II, I think it was just re-released.
Once Upon A Dream wrote:let's say,Ariel's Beginning code or Enchanted code on the website then you enter the Magical Places website and it's unlocked?
Yep, and the prize if you fill up a whole page is digital and mobile content.
Once Upon A Dream wrote:also Maleficent's clipart on the coin is from the cover?.
It would appear so. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » January 18th, 2009, 5:05 am

Daniel wrote:I agree, I would love to see them continue the coins. Snow White, Pinocchio. That would be cool. The way Magical Places is featured on the DMR website, it looks to be permament - I hope, I hope!
Yeah,it will be neat if they whould make Bolt,Jiminy Cricket,the old guy from Up or another character and Snow White,TinkerBell already has a coin and I whould also say Tiana but her DVD will be released in 2010?.
Once Upon A Dream wrote:Wait,how come Pocahontas and Pocahontas II has codes?
I'm not sure, but in some cases they don't have codes per se, but they have a feature if you have your receipt and send it in with the proof of purchase, you'll get points for the movie. In the case of Poca II, I think it was just re-released.
So you send to them and get codes? they should have movies with codes insted,like Cinderellla III,also The Lion,The Witch And The Wardrobe also don't codes,or it does?.
Once Upon A Dream wrote:let's say,Ariel's Beginning code or Enchanted code on the website then you enter the Magical Places website and it's unlocked?
Yep, and the prize if you fill up a whole page is digital and mobile content.
Sounds complicated.
Once Upon A Dream wrote:also Maleficent's clipart on the coin is from the cover?.
It would appear so. :)
There's fire coming out of her mouth?.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Please Read If You Bought "Tinker Bell" or "S

Post by Neal » January 18th, 2009, 2:15 pm

There's a special Tinker Bell ornament I could earn if I type in the code included with the Sleeping Beauty and Tinker Bell vanity gift sets sold at Wal-Mart and Sam's Club stores.

I want to get this:

http://disney.go.com/partners/fairytalestofairies/

...I have the Magic Code for the Ariel's Beginning set but now don't want to buy the Sleeping Beauty or Tinker Bell sets as I already got them on Blu-ray. Can anyone trade me the magic code for the Sleeping Beauty: Platinum Edition and Tinker Bell vanity sets? It has to be the codes that were on the gift set box sold at Wal-Mart or Sam's Club, it's not the code in the DVD case itself.

I have three codes I could trade for this if you're a member of Disney Movie Rewards:

"Peter Pan" Platinum Edition DVD
"Enchanted" DVD
"The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning" DVD

I also have a Disney Princess Enchanted Call I could trade.

If you're not a member, could you please just offer your code so it doesn't go to waste?

I guess I could paypal someone $1.00 to give me the code.

I only have until January 31st. Please help me out!

Thanks!
Feature Animation Favorites:
  • Tekkonkinkreet, Watership Down, A Town Called Panic, Howl's Moving Castle, Rio 2096, Mind Game, Fantastic Planet

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » January 18th, 2009, 3:19 pm

If I had the codes Neal, I would gladly give them to you. Sadly the only I have is the one you don't need. I got the Ariel set as a Christmas present, so I didn't even have the foresight to get the others for the promotion.

In any case, I've see that Tink ornament pop up on eBay, so if you don't have any luck, you can always try there. :idea: Yes, it's not as glamorous, but if you really want it you'll pony-up the cash.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Neal » January 18th, 2009, 3:28 pm

Well the biggest incentive was that it was going to be 'free' ;). But thank you, I'll keep that in mind.

I'm getting aggressive about getting this box because I already missed out on getting all the coins. The Aslan and Maleficent coins were sold out by the time I went to pay for them.
Feature Animation Favorites:
  • Tekkonkinkreet, Watership Down, A Town Called Panic, Howl's Moving Castle, Rio 2096, Mind Game, Fantastic Planet

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » January 18th, 2009, 3:30 pm

Yes, I saw you mention it on another site, I feel for you! But lesson learned, don't procrastinate! :)