Official VIDEO GAMES discussion

Print, Music, Theater, Online, Games and other Merchandise
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » January 12th, 2008, 4:04 am

Oh yeah, there's definitely going to be a game for The Dark Knight. Around last year, there were a few articles about it. The DS will more than likely get a version, too.

I'm not sure about Sleeping Beauty, though. Other recent movies that have been "Platinums" haven't had a game, at least none that come to mind - Peter Pan and The Jungle Book. I hope I'm proven wrong, since a game would be cool! :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » January 12th, 2008, 5:15 am

I"m also sure about The Dark Knight game but so far we know that there's a Iron Man,Narnia and Wall-E games and nothing about Dark Knight but i"m sure that there will be a game (also i think that only in April they said that there is a Batman Begins game) and there will be a DS game,too.
About Sleeping Beauty-when a Disney Princess film gets a PE they're making a game for it (remember the Cinderella and Little Mermaid (and maybe Aladdin,even the first Beauty and the Beast and Snow White Platinum Editions got a game) games? (Cinderella for PC and GBA and Little Mermaid for GBA and DS)) also this way the focuse on a different Princess each year (2005-Cinderella,2006-Ariel,2007-Giselle,2008-Aurora,2009-Tiana,2010-Rapunzel and etc.) so Sleeping Beauty will get a game.
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/bfqbtk.jpg[/img]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » February 6th, 2008, 10:55 am

I found in IGN a Disney DS game called Disney's Animated,i wonder what's it about :?,sounds intersting.
How's Coocking Mama?.
And here's a funny thing,Disney Friends was out in UK in October and in US it will be out next mounth,Ratatouille:Food Franzy was out in US in November and in UK it will be out in February 15th.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » March 9th, 2008, 9:13 am

IGN posted the Disney Friends review:
http://ds.ign.com/articles/857/857829p1.html
Looks neat :D i"m exited most for Dory and Stitch :D thought i"m also exited for Pooh and Simba :D.
Do you actually see other characters like Nemo or Lilo? thought i saw that you can see Bruce,Pumbaa,Jumba,Flikly and Timon.
And Disney does make the game looks like Stitch is the star and he's just like the others.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » March 11th, 2008, 9:27 pm

True, but I'm not complaining. ;)

Thanks for the link, Once! Good review, and am happy the game is actually descent. I actually saw "Disney Friends" today at Wal-Mart, but didn't get it. The cover, except the characters, is shiny. Kinda cool.

As for "Cooking Mama", I heard it's good. ShyViolet got it a while back and I'm pretty sure she said she liked it. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » March 12th, 2008, 3:15 am

I wasn't complaining :D I really like Stitch and he's one of my favorite character but the cover show him like he's the star of the game (maybe because he's so popular,IGN for exmaple didn't even show Dory's or Pooh's gameplay).
You're wellcome :D you"ll buy it sometime? :D,here's gameplay clips I uploaded on YouTube:
Stitch gameplay:

Stich gameplay 2:
Simba gameplay:
Simba gameplay 2:
I"ll try it,sometime :D.
Here's some game covers:
WALL-E:
Image.
Prince Caspian:
Image.
Iron Man:
Image.
The WALL-E cover is so cute :D and the Narnia one is amazing :D.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » March 19th, 2008, 3:49 am

Oooh, I agree! The Wall-E cover is the cutest. It will probably be the cover for all the versions, right?

Very cool game clips, thanks for shairing. And yup, I'll be buying it soon. I have to! ;)

Btw, I know you weren't complaining, you misunderstood what I meant. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » March 19th, 2008, 5:00 am

Yeah,it's for all the version :D it's perfact :D the Prince Caspian cover looks great but the Iron Man one seems empty.
I"m getting the Little Mermaid DS one,soon :D.
Do you have the Bee Movie DS game? it is good? i want to buy that one,too :D.
Ah,okay :D I got it know :D.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » March 23rd, 2008, 4:17 am

No, I don't have Bee Movie DS... BUT I did rent it! And I'm glad I did, because like most movie games, it wasn't very good. :( The graphics are beautiful, but it's way too short, and very repetitive. I did however enjoy the mini games, but there was like, only three! If you still want it, I would suggest waiting a bit and get other games you're interested in first.

Hope you enjoy LM when you get it, I've heard it's a pretty good game.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » March 23rd, 2008, 9:09 am

Is it me, or am I the only one who just can't interested in Iron Man? The movie just looks like it's been stitched together from other movies.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » March 23rd, 2008, 10:26 am

I'm not at all interest in the game, as I'm not interested in pretty much any game based off a movie or TV show, but the movie looks amazing, and true to the comic. At least the ultimates.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » March 23rd, 2008, 11:10 am

Really? okay :D thanks for telling me :D then I guess I"ll get Fantastic Four:Rise Of The Silver Surfer or Disney Friends or Shrek the Third first,the grapic is beautiful :D,the mini games looks very fun :D.
I have Spider-Man:Friend Or Foe but I wonder if Spider-Man 3 is also good (I just have the PS2 game who's very cheap and easy,the grapics sukcs).
Do you have the Enchanted game? it's really good :D.
Thanks :D They were supposed to send until Tuesday last week and they didn't but they said that they might send it today :? they said that they have a special sale so that's why it takes them that long :? I really hope they"ll send it already :?,I heard the game is good too :D.
Well,the film looks a bit weak but maybe the game will be better,the trailer seems a bit boring.
And there will be a new Indiana Jones game for the new film or just the Lego game? because if there won't be,then the Dark Knight won't have a game?.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » March 23rd, 2008, 6:11 pm

No, I'm not sure why you would think that. It's anyones guess if there will be a new Indiana Jones game, but I haven't heard anything.

Yup, I have Enchanted DS... I just haven't played it yet! :lol:

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Riv » March 23rd, 2008, 6:43 pm

Macaluso wrote:I'm not at all interest in the game, as I'm not interested in pretty much any game based off a movie or TV show, but the movie looks amazing, and true to the comic. At least the ultimates.
Based on the fantastic job done by Jon Favreau on Zathura, Iron Man should be a blast!

By the way, has anyone played Professor Layton and the Curious Village on DS? The animated cutscenes are great, with a style akin to Triplets of Belleville meets Nelvana Tintin meets Studio Ghibi:)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » March 24th, 2008, 11:09 am

Hmm,werid :P I thought it's the same :D.
Enchanted is a very good game :D Have fun with it :D also Spongebob Atlantis SquarePanties (they even made the plot longer).
I got The Little Mermaid DS game today :D it's very good and love it :D.
From the reviews it's seems that it's a plotless game that you just swim around and collect humans stuff and some said that the plot make the games looks like he's not completed,well,there is a plot to the game,and it's a prequel to the film,Ursula was neat in the game :D,werid:They called Adella Alana (thought Alana dosn't appear in the game) and there's a mermaid that looks a lot like Attina but she's not Attina,she's not even Ariel's sister.