Favorite voice actors

General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » October 5th, 2006, 3:14 pm

ShyViolet you wanted Harley to die? Even though I agree with everything you said, I just wouldn't want that to happen. Even though she does kinda deserve it, but than again I'm a huge fan of her :). And no wonder Freidkins name sounded familar, Excorcist! Classic :D

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » October 5th, 2006, 4:44 pm

Yeah, Harley was fun for a while in B: TAS. I know a lot of people like her (I also used to :wink:) But for crying out loud, think about what this woman helped the Joker to do to an innocent child.

She deserved death and worse, maybe spending her whole life in prison or solitary confinement. The whole point of the film was that she (and the Joker) had both crossed over from jokes, pranks, and "harmless" schemes like theft and/or "threatening Gotham" to a whole different plane--a much, MUCH darker one, with no possiblity of redemption.

But for your sake, I'm glad she survived! :wink:

BTW, I was just thinking recently: If Harley ever gets included in the live-action films, wouldn't Drew Barrymore be the perfect person to play her?
(After all, she played Sugar, one of Two-Face's, uh, working girls, in Batman Forever! :) )

And no wonder Freidkins name sounded familar, Excorcist! Classic Very Happy
Still haven't seen it but I aim to! :D (I saw a picture of the spider walking sequence that was added in and boy does it look scary. :shock:)
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » October 5th, 2006, 6:15 pm

The Exorcist is a hysterical film. As in "funny". That's all I'm saying.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » October 5th, 2006, 11:59 pm

ShyViolet wrote:Yeah, Harley was fun for a while in B: TAS. I know a lot of people like her (I also used to :wink:) But for crying out loud, think about what this woman helped the Joker to do to an innocent child.
So true! And poor Robin, It was real shocking what they did to him ::shrugs::
But for your sake, I'm glad she survived! :wink:
Aww thanks for letting her live :) she's not that bad, but she does have issues.
BTW, I was just thinking recently: If Harley ever gets included in the live-action films, wouldn't Drew Barrymore be the perfect person to play her?
(After all, she played Sugar, one of Two-Face's, uh, working girls, in Batman Forever! :) )
There's a possibility :D Drew Barrymore would be perfect! I'm just hoping for better films, "Batman Begins" wasn't that great IMO
Still haven't seen it but I aim to! :D (I saw a picture of the spider walking sequence that was added in and boy does it look scary. :shock:)
Oh be cautioned, its not for the week at heart. Perhaps you should start with its prequel. Its scary, but not as much as the original, fair warning SV :). but it is a very well made film, that make its sequels/prequels look medicore. :shock:

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » October 14th, 2006, 3:24 am

There's a possibility Drew Barrymore would be perfect!
Yes I think she would too! :) Someone on another board suggested Brittany Murphy, but personally I think Drew is the ONLY one who should play this role.

I mean look at Harley:

And look at Drew:

You can't get casting that's any more perfect! :D
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » October 14th, 2006, 9:58 am

Isn't that Tori Spelling?? ;)

I don't think I've seen a more non-flattering image of Drew in a long while (apart from maybe the whole of Charlie's Angles 2). :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » October 14th, 2006, 3:41 pm

ShyViolet wrote: Yes I think she would too! :) Someone on another board suggested Brittany Murphy, but personally I think Drew is the ONLY one who should play this role.
Eww! Brittany Murphy? She's already going to be Tinker Bells voice, she doesn't need another role to tarnish :) though I'm hoping she does a good voice for Tink, if she does her usual voice it will be awful :evil:
ShyViolet wrote: You can't get casting that's any more perfect! :D
Like Ben said, that looks like Tory, but I agree good casting :P

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » October 15th, 2006, 4:27 am

Drew Barrymore? She's a horrible choice. If they are going to cast someone to be Harley Quinn, they should be casting someone who ISN'T ugly.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » October 15th, 2006, 6:35 am

Here's a better picture of her: (I think she looks better with darker hair.)

She has this childlike quality combined with sexiness, I think that fits Harley well.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » October 15th, 2006, 8:59 am

Heh, my friend adores Harley...She would be ecstatic is she was in the movie. She even E-Mailed Harley's creator (and got one back!)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » October 15th, 2006, 9:03 am

Heh, my friend adores Harley...She would be ecstatic is she was in the movie.
Ask her, how would she feel if Drew played her? :) Just curious. :wink:

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » October 15th, 2006, 9:13 am

That I shall!