Sexiest Cartoon Characters

General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » May 2nd, 2006, 7:46 pm

Wendy's Jane wrote:Maybe we're all freaks.

Except for Meg and Ben, of course.

Of course, of course.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Brandon Neeld » May 2nd, 2006, 10:09 pm

In my defense I started liking KP when I was her age. The only trouble is I grew and she didn't. As for The Incredibles, yes, Mirage is anorexic, Violate is ok but a bit young, Edna's too brash, and Mrs. Hogenson's too old.

Thus I go with my Glory Days Elastigirl... *sighs* ahhhh!
"We're Dead! We're Dead! We Survived but We're Dead!!!" -Dash- "The Incredibles"

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by eddievalient » May 3rd, 2006, 12:10 am

My pick for sexiest would have to be Haley Smith from American Dad.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member
Location: I'd rather be way out there beyond this hidden town, Barnaby.

Post by PixarVixen » May 3rd, 2006, 3:19 am

Brandon Neeld wrote:In my defense I started liking KP when I was her age.
If I tried to defend myself, I'd lose big time. :roll:

~~=oP
[img]http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff356/PixarVixen/sigs/SyndromeOlympictoss.jpg[/img]
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]
[size=75]avatar by Robert Iza[/size]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Brandon Neeld » May 3rd, 2006, 3:24 am

PixarVixen wrote:If I tried to defend myself, I'd lose big time. :roll:

~~=oP
Yeah - How old were you when Emporer's New Groove came out??? ;)
"We're Dead! We're Dead! We Survived but We're Dead!!!" -Dash- "The Incredibles"

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by PixarVixen » May 3rd, 2006, 3:28 am

>< Grr...I wasn't referring to that. That's nothin' compared to the other one that I really love. ;)

...And I was 16!

~~=oP
[img]http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff356/PixarVixen/sigs/SyndromeOlympictoss.jpg[/img]
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Brandon Neeld » May 3rd, 2006, 3:30 am

Well even that's still technically statutory. ;-)

*refrains from other comments*

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by PixarVixen » May 3rd, 2006, 3:35 am

Oh, please. XP He's a toon. It shouldn't matter. If it was real life, that would be a different story.

~~=oP
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Brandon Neeld » May 3rd, 2006, 3:37 am

PixarVixen wrote:Oh, please. XP He's a toon. It shouldn't matter. If it was real life, that would be a different story.

~~=oP
*bites tongue*

*Definitely refrains from comment* >)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by PixarVixen » May 3rd, 2006, 3:41 am

Heheh. Yeeaah, let's just drop this. ;)

~~=oP
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Hoagiebot » May 3rd, 2006, 8:20 am

Now that you guys have all finished up your moral debates about cartoon characters' ages, (come on, we all know that the Sailor Scouts from Sailor Moon are "supposed" to be junior high school students, but they really aren't drawn that way! *LOL*) I would like to open up the next sexy cartoon character crush can of worms by bringing up the subect of "furries"-- upright walking cartoon animals that can talk. Who could forget some of these fine-looking cartoon femmes:

The lovely Minerva Mink

Toodles from the Tom and Jerry short "Texas Tom"

Lola Bunny from "Space Jam"

Maid Marion from Disney's "Robin Hood"

and the exotic dancer "Miss Kitty" from Disney's "The Great Mouse Detective?"

The list goes on and on!

I am actually surprised that no one here has really mentioned any furry characters as being on their sexy cartoon characters list on this thread. Since I am sure there will be people here that will object to some animation fans finding these kinds of characters as being attractive, I will say this-- The fact of the matter is, all of these characters were originally designed to be found to be attractive by human audiences. For example, when you first see Maid Marion in the animated film Robin Hood, you instinctively "know" that she is supposed to be a very fair and attractive maiden. You never once get confused into thinking that Robin Hood is falling in love with some vixen that fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!

At the same time, you also instinctively know that Bugs Bunny in "Space Jam" and Tom in "Texas Tom" are chasing after some real femme fatales-- no one has to stop and tell you that Lola and Toodles are supposed to be pretty-- you can understand that just by looking at them. In fact, furry characters are so popular among some circles of people that there are entire "furry conventions" devoted to them across the United States, with two of them going on next weekend alone (Califur in Costa Mesa, California, and Morphicon in Columbus, Ohio)!

So with that said, my first cartoon character crush that I ever had back when I was a kid in grade school was this fetching feline here:
Dutchess from Disney's "The Aristocats."

While these days I wouldn't put Duchess on my list as the "sexiest cartoon character ever," (I voted for Felicia from Darkstalkers for that honor already earlier in this thread) I did have a bit of a crush on her back in grade school and I still have a pretty big nostalgic soft spot for her today. In fact, I currently have a few original animation production cels of her hanging up in my room. Whether you think that my fondness for this character as a kid is sweet or disturbing I don't really care. These days I have a great time drawing these kinds of characters as a hobby and as a quasi-profession, and there must be a lot of other people out there who like drawing these kinds of furry characters too because there sure are a lot of them out there in the world of animation from the classic Warner Bros. animated shorts to the cast of the Disney animated series "Tailspin."

And hey, if there are other people on this board who have had a crush on some of these furry characters before either in their childhood or now, feel free to speak up because I broke the ice for ya! To each their own I say, so as far as I am concerned if you are a person that likes Kim Possible, keep on liking Kim Possible, and if you are a person that likes Tipo, keep on liking Tipo. And me, I'm going to keep my Duchess production cels proudly displayed on my walls. I don't care whaty people say-- she's one cool cat!
There's a 68.71% chance that I'm right.
END OF LINE

[b][i][url=http://www.projectdestinystudios.com/]Project Destiny Studios™[/url]
[url=http://www.foxee.net/]Foxee.Net - Home of Foxee™ the Interactive Arctic Blue Fox![/url][/i][/b]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » May 3rd, 2006, 11:19 am

Oh god no

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by PixarVixen » May 3rd, 2006, 3:41 pm

Hoagiebot wrote:To each their own I say, so as far as I am concerned if you are a person that likes Kim Possible, keep on liking Kim Possible, and if you are a person that likes Tipo, keep on liking Tipo.
Right on!

But why, WHY I ask, does everyone always refer back to Tipo when talking about me? I don't even feel anything for him. In fact, I don't even like to think about him anymore because of all this. LOL If you really wanna know who I think is hot, perhaps you should check out my avatar. ;)

Also, I've never considered adding any furries to my list, but then again, there aren't any furries I like. I don't think it's wrong. They just don't appeal to me in that way.

~~=oP
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » May 3rd, 2006, 4:31 pm

Kirby is the sexy.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by PixarVixen » May 3rd, 2006, 5:53 pm

CUH-YUTE!! *pets Kirby*

I have a big Kirby plushie. ^^

~~=oP
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]