Most underrated animated movie

General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Re: Most underrated animated movie

Post by EricJ » November 20th, 2014, 5:58 pm

Ben wrote:Love El Dorado and the soundtrack is a fixture here too. The only one of DWA's tradigital flicks I wasn't too keen on was Sinbad, though I'd be up for watching it again in a Blu came along. I must say Spirit was a grand attempt at something different and it looks gorgeous in HD.
Although all three were back during the days when we were inspecting DWA 2-D movies very carefully for filed off ex-Disney serial numbers:
Particularly, the "Animal western" and "Aztec drama" that Disney had eventually abandoned/restructured in mid-production, which got some fans wondering how many leaks of "Treasure Planet" had found their way into Sinbad.

Not to mention, following on the heels of the "Lion King/Hamlet" alibi, El Dorado's strange reluctance to admit it was a version of Rudyard Kipling (but he's public-domain, isn't he?), and Katzenberg's insistence it was a "tribute to Hope & Crosby...That's why 'Road' is in the title!"
That was so darn weird, it HAD to be suspicious. :?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Lauren Herrera » October 19th, 2021, 8:17 am

i suggest you to watch soul eater one my favorite anime and most underrated anime of all time which is filled with Action, supernatural, comedy and there are also anime like soul eater which are more interesting you can check them here : https://www.techshout.com/animes-like-soul-eater/

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Farerb » October 19th, 2021, 8:52 am

My list of underrated films are:
1. The Great Mouse Detective.
2. The Princess and the Frog.
3. Moana.
4. Luca.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by GeffreyDrogon » October 19th, 2021, 10:33 am

Balto, The Prince of Egypt, The Road to El Dorado, and Fantastic Mr. Fox.