Avatar and Signatures (discuss, requests)

General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » April 19th, 2007, 5:45 pm

No. :(

I'm hoping to see it soon, but if not, I can wait for the DVD.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » April 24th, 2007, 4:51 pm

I added a little avatar to my siggy, which ironically, is Stitch dressed up as Elvis again.

Heh, talk about matching. :)

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » April 24th, 2007, 6:47 pm

Oh...here we go again! ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Zach » May 7th, 2007, 5:16 pm

I decided to use a picture from Shrek the Third for my avatar, because it is coming out soon and I want to see it.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » May 8th, 2007, 4:35 pm

Cool! I like your avatar, Zach! :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Zach » May 8th, 2007, 4:40 pm

Thanks Daniel!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Hoagiebot » May 25th, 2007, 3:15 am

My Avatar is a picture of one of the combatants from a 1986 Worlds of Wonder Laser Tag television commercial! I don't know what it is, but I have always had an absolute obsession with that 1980's really dark view of the future where everything was dark, grimey, covered in red LED's, and ruled by Japanese corporate business men. You know, the kind of future shown in such movies like Robocop, Blade Runner, The Terminator, the original version of Rollerball, and even to some degree Back to the Future Part II. The original Worlds of Wonder Laser Tag commercials were done in this mold, and ever since I saw them as a little kid I dreamed of the day when I could jump over a huge bearded-man driving a black quadrunner with my skateboard and shoot him in the chest sensor for the winning Laser Tag shot, just like the hero of one of their commercials did!

Unfortunately, I never learned how to ride a skateboard, and because the new Millennium so far has been completely lame, to my great dismay the streets are not terrorized by crazy-bearded guys driving quadrunners that only you and your trusty Worlds of Wonder® Starlyte™ laser pistol can stop. And why hasn't SKYNET become sentient and unleashed Terminator robots on us yet, with once again only you and your trusty Starlyte being the only things standing in their way of wiping out the human race? Furthermore, we don't even have "The Last Starfighter" arcade games drafting us as space ship pilots in an alien interstellar war! I'm tellin' ya, the future has turned out completely boring and we have been totally gypped! I want my dark future back! *LOL!*

My signature is based off a line that the evil MCP says in the movie TRON because what can I say, TRON is awesome, and there is a 68.71% chance that I am right about that!
There's a 68.71% chance that I'm right.
END OF LINE

[b][i][url=http://www.projectdestinystudios.com/]Project Destiny Studios™[/url]
[url=http://www.foxee.net/]Foxee.Net - Home of Foxee™ the Interactive Arctic Blue Fox![/url][/i][/b]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » May 28th, 2007, 2:16 am

That was certanly an interesting story, Hoagie. And I like both your avatar and siggy!

As for me, I now have a Homer banner. :)

Is it an ok size, Ben?

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » May 28th, 2007, 5:52 am

Yep, good to go there. It's the big blocky ones I'm no fan off...if someone with one like that keeps posting that's all you end up with on the page! :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » May 28th, 2007, 7:30 pm

Oh, ok. Just wanted to make sure. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by rebelrex » May 29th, 2007, 11:27 am

Well my avatar is simply a picture of me in my prime, i rassled my fare share of doggies out west. My nonexistent signature is a combination of blank space and emptiness...

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » May 29th, 2007, 11:39 am

Thanks! :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Vernadyn » May 29th, 2007, 4:07 pm

My avatar is film music composer extraodinaire Danny Elfman.

My signature is my response when someone says to me, "So, you like animation, eh? That's, um, interesting. I don't get Nickelodeon myself, but...."

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » May 29th, 2007, 7:42 pm

My avatar changed (again) and is now Barry B. Benson from Bee Movie. (say it five times fast!! :) ) I still can't get over how amazing this film looks.
I'll try to leave Barry up there till November!! :P
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » May 29th, 2007, 9:00 pm

ShyViolet wrote:I'll try to leave Barry up there till November!! :P
Uhuh, we'll see about that. ;)