The Blockblister game!

General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » September 30th, 2007, 7:52 pm

Are you playing a different game, Vi? ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » October 1st, 2007, 12:32 am

Oh, sorry Dan. I thought I was following the rules....? :oops:

If not I forfeit my turn. :wink:
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » October 1st, 2007, 4:26 am

Not exactly, but its ok. For starters, its Shrek not Shreck. (I don't even know this person! :P)

The object of the game, is to spoof the title left by the previous persion, (ie: me) and write up a little plot that seperates it from its real counterpart.

Example: Ben posts X-Men, I than post; F-Man: a story of a group of mutants, who all have one thing in comman, they all have an "F" for a birthmark!

Something silly like that. Does that help? You can try again, if you want.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » October 1st, 2007, 6:13 am

Wreck.

A fairy tale world comes under attack from a bunch of disgruntled rival studio employees who proceed to wreck the place.

Try this one Vi:

Superman.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » October 1st, 2007, 2:18 pm

Hmmm.....let's see.....:)

Supermarketman: A man who starts up a small supermarket and be "the greatest supermarket manager ever" despite being told he can't do it. Then his arch-rival across the street starts HIS own supermarket, and....hilarious consequences ensue! :P :wink:

Hope that's more along the lines of what you meant.

A fairy tale world comes under attack from a bunch of disgruntled rival studio employees who proceed to wreck the place.

Oh my G-d Ben, you're not telling the future again are you? :o Hope not.....:? (J/K :P :wink:)
Last edited by ShyViolet on October 1st, 2007, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » October 1st, 2007, 2:23 pm

As for titles, how's:

Spiderman

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » October 1st, 2007, 2:39 pm

Spiderman coming right after Superman?? Ummm...okay.... ;)

Yep, Vi's got it now. Howsabout:

Spiderpig...Homer Simpson makes a random comedy moment almost legend in a big screen vers...oh, wait...that already happened, so...

Spider-Can: this big screen version of "The Little Spider That Could" finds Incy Wincy making it to the top of that water spout and calling for a halt to all humans stepping on her friends, leading to a revolt from - but final triumph over - the menacing Dr Octoplus...a mutated spider with 16 legs!!

A Night At The Opera...

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » October 1st, 2007, 4:16 pm

A Nightmare Before the Opera

Jack Skellington, once more bored with the doldrums of Halloweentown, stumbles onto "Operatown" and then yearns to be a great Opera singer despite his fellow Halloween comrades scorning it.....:P

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » October 2nd, 2007, 8:14 am

I might have said: "A Night At The Oprah" - Winfrey has more than she even had to handle with Tom Cruise when the four Marx Brothers turn up to discuss their innermost issues and all heck breaks loose. Sofa jumping? You ain't seen nothin' yet!

The Lyin' Witch in the Boardroom - The head of a multi-national corporation wanders through her walk-in wardrobe and, when she reaches the back, bumps her head. At this point she may or may not fall into a dream where her personality switches into a mean and nasty Wall Street player, and she's out to buy up every little company on the block, falsely promising their employees everything will be alright and they'll keep their jobs. When a disgruntled ex-employee disguises themselves as an old school-friend and they eventually fall in love, she sees the errors of her ways...only to wake up... Was it real?

Beneath The Valley Of The Dolls...

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » October 3rd, 2007, 2:35 am

Don't you mean Beyond, Ben? ;)

Beyond The Mysterious Valley of The Dolls: Three girls come to Hollywood to make it big, get side-tracked and get stranded in a valley, where they encounter a group of evil dolls! Will the three girls survive and hit it big?

Antz

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » October 3rd, 2007, 8:57 am

Yes, Beyond...oops! Getting my babes mixed up with my apes there for a second.

Pantz...a pair of trousers in a massive factory begins to feel worn out in his role on the tailor's alteration dummy and decides to leg it out late one night, inspired by the rumored tales of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pantz. When he meets up with said Sisterhood, he realizes that he's been mistaken and that the Sisterhood wouldn't let him into their club anyway. So, lost and along in the middle of nowhere, he must try and make it back to the only home he knows. After falling on his a** a few times, he stands up tall and starts the long walk home. And then, to make this brief, he meets this cute pair of hotpantz...cue sequel!

Death Becomes Her...