San Diego Comic-Con 2012

General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links
AV Team
AV Team

Re: San Diego Comic-Con 2012

Post by Dan » July 21st, 2012, 7:42 pm

Here's the Cartoon Voices I panel from this year. Features an all-star cast of voice actors with Chuck McCann, Debi Derryberry, Jack Angel, Steve Blum, April Winchell, and Jim Ward (who arrives a little late). After the hilarious cold reading of "Snow White," Mark Evanier then brings out surprise guest Stan Freberg.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Darklighter » July 27th, 2012, 12:03 pm

I´m so there next year...this year was awesome, even thouh I haven´t seen /experienced what I came for...:( Anyway...I´m already lookin for an apartment for that period of time. Any cheap suggestions anyone?
Darklighter

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Darklighter » July 31st, 2012, 7:37 am

I guess I ´m the Lucky Guy of the day...just found this to crash at during the period of the SDCC...YAY!!!!
Last time I was there, I´ve had just a day to "see it all", which is, as we all know, not even half of "enough" time to spend in an evironment like the CC. Not sure yet, which App. it will be at the end, but one things for sure...there´s more than enough space for more than 2 more persons....anyone interested? Lemme know.... :D
Darklighter

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » August 3rd, 2012, 4:21 am

Since Comic-Con ended over two weeks ago, this seemed a bit redundant, or at least virging on spam, to us, so we've removed the link. Maybe if you stick around long enough and are still here next year you can bring it up again then? :)

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dan » August 4th, 2012, 11:25 am

Just a heads up that pre-registration for next year just opened to those who attended this year. I managed to register and it was not as painful as I thought (reading about past experiences of their server crashing had me worried). Any way, they're going to cut it off, I imagine, fairly soon and public pre-registration will occur sometime early 2013. If you want, I can try to note when the time and date is announced.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by dyljohnson » August 23rd, 2012, 4:44 pm

Lord Akiyama wrote:Just a heads up that pre-registration for next year just opened to those who attended this year. I managed to register and it was not as painful as I thought (reading about past experiences of their server crashing had me worried). Any way, they're going to cut it off, I imagine, fairly soon and public pre-registration will occur sometime early 2013. If you want, I can try to note when the time and date is announced.
Looks like I missed the registration... :/ Do you know when they are going to open it up again? I want to put it on my calendar because I don't want to miss my chance this time around. Last year, I wasn't able to get any close hotels, like Coronado Hotels, and I actually had to end up staying at one of the Del Mar Hotels, which was miles away. I want to plan this year earlier so I can make sure to do Comic-Con right.
Last edited by dyljohnson on August 28th, 2012, 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dan » August 26th, 2012, 3:52 am

Sometime in February is when general registration opens.