Worst animated character ever?

General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links
AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » December 16th, 2005, 11:01 am

Well, Disney Channel is a kids-and-tween channel...

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » December 16th, 2005, 5:13 pm

isaac15 wrote:
Meg wrote:Anyone else sick of these 'teenage girl' shows on Disney Channel? Stupid parents, check...annoying younger siblings...check...at least one strange teacher, nasty popular girl bully, ect., ect....It's getting so old.
the shows are made for teenagers and kids.
Er...I posted that a while ago but okay.

Just 'cause it'a aimed at kids / tweens doesn't mean they all have to be so dull.

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » December 23rd, 2005, 6:39 pm

This thread is SO OLD!

And I still haven't come up with an answer. :lol:

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » December 23rd, 2005, 7:26 pm

Love your avatar, Wen!

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » December 25th, 2005, 11:53 pm

Thankies.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Zoltack » December 26th, 2005, 1:43 am

Sponge Bob, I can't stand him at all and he is so overrated too.
[url=http://photobucket.com/albums/y64/Zoltack/Bambi/?start=0]Bambi Pics and Avatars[/url]

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » December 26th, 2005, 11:27 am

Woo. Don't often hear bad stuff said about SpongeBob.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » October 24th, 2007, 10:52 am

Jacquimo from Thumbelina,i wanted to slap him and make him shut up,i just can't stand this movie >____<.
Thumbelina is very dumb and do nothing on her own (and she chose not to do thing on her own) i just can't stand her (the only thing i like about her is her voice and that's becouse it's Jodi Benson),Cornelius just reminds me of (in his personality) Ariel,Aladdin and Peter Pan.
The rest of the characters are silly and annyoing (escpecially that Beetle).
I don't like Don Bluth movies (and also Anime),Anastasia is the only one i liked but still,those movies are just bad in my opinion.
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/bfqbtk.jpg[/img]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » October 30th, 2007, 1:27 am

ShyViolet wrote:Even though I've come around on Family Guy a little, I still find Peter to be kind of grating. :roll:
Can I ask why? Just curious, because some of my friends share your opinion and one of there reasons is his laugh; which I'm able to impersonate quite well, to their dismay. ;)

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » October 30th, 2007, 3:25 pm

That's scary.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » October 31st, 2007, 2:30 am

But I'm proud of it!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by G1rl » December 28th, 2007, 9:11 pm

All Characters from Jimmy Newtron and KND (Kids Next Door).

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Foxtale » December 28th, 2007, 11:27 pm

I'm personally not a fan of spongebob. I can't stand him either. I know there are worse though >.<

I loved Thumbelina when I was little. I still love it now but watching it now that I am older it makes me sad. I wish that I could just go back in time and tweak the movie to make it awesome. Thumbelina really didn't have any personality, and what little she had was taken away due to inconsistency in her character. Also the whole omg I met my true love in like 5 seconds thing is what Enchanted pokes fun at exactly. *sighs* still a childhood favorite and I love the animation for it and Jodi's voice ^.^
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/Foxtale/almostthere_signature_smaller.jpg[/img]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Therese » December 30th, 2007, 3:40 pm

Hands down, no contest: BABY HUEY. Come on, I can't be the only one old enough to remember Baby Huey! It's hard for me to even talk about him without resorting to offensively non-politically-correct language, but let's just say that he was this oversized, um, "intellectually-challenged" duckling who was just agonizingly pathetic and... geez, it's just hard to explain.

I hated, and I mean HATED the first trailer I saw for "Finding Nemo," because Dory was presented as this idiotic, mentally-impaired Baby Huey character. It was the teaser where Marlin keeps trying to talk to the school of fish and Dory keeps interrupting and scaring them off after Marlin has repeatedly told her not to, and I thought, Oh, my gosh, are we going to have to sit through 2 hours of this obnoxious obliviousness!? Then, by the time the actual movie came out, Dory turned out to be this really wonderful, cute, sweet, charming, lovable character who brought a lot of heart to the story, but you wouldn't have known that from that first trailer.

I love a lot of characters, like Mr. Tweedy and Molt and Emile, who are not always the sharpest knives in the drawer (albeit sharper than their "smarter" counterparts would like to believe), but I can't take the pathetic idiot types.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Foxtale » January 1st, 2008, 6:45 pm

OH man, somehow baby huey reminded me about how much I had Scrappy-Doo. *laughs* I would put him on the list.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/Foxtale/almostthere_signature_smaller.jpg[/img]