General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » November 2nd, 2006, 3:21 pm

I made Ben internet laugh :P yes! ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » December 12th, 2006, 9:08 pm

Um....has there been any news on who might host WWOD, or if it's coming back at all? :?
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » February 7th, 2007, 4:57 am

Yes! :) I finally found my favorite WWOD openiing....:wink:

You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » February 7th, 2007, 9:17 am

Finally...??

I'd swear you posted that not so long ago and we had a quick discussion on it! :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » February 7th, 2007, 8:03 pm

That's a different one you're thinking of, I think. That was the Sunday Morning WWOD. (At least for me.) Are you thinking of the Mickey-Morphing thing where the music theme switches from different animated songs?

There was that one, and then I also posted another one similar to this, but it wasn't the one I wanted....:( That was a late 80s one.

This is early 90s! :)

(What I love most is how they splice the Fantasia footage in there with Roger Rabbit et al, plus the Part of Your World theme....perfect! :) )

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » February 8th, 2007, 6:17 am

Ahh, my mistake.

This one played on a show we have here, <I>Disney Time</I>, instead of the WWOD. For that here, we currently have the fly around the castle thing, with all the animated characters at the windows and those that fly (Pan, Dumbo, Aladdin on his carpet) swoosh all around. It's pretty fun too.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » February 8th, 2007, 6:18 pm

This one played on a show we have here, Disney Time, instead of the WWOD. For that here, we currently have the fly around the castle thing, with all the animated characters at the windows and those that fly (Pan, Dumbo, Aladdin on his carpet) swoosh all around. It's pretty fun too.

You're lucky! :)

The last time I watched WWOD (the title sequence anyway) here I saw
A HORRIBLE MONTAGE of cheap CGI, stupid smiling family watching TV, ugly fake CGI castle, and a blocky, ugly, fake CGI tinkerbell that could give you nightmares!!! :(

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » April 27th, 2007, 4:43 pm

I still think Ratzenberg could be a very good face for the Disney company. He's blue-collar enough to go down well with the everyman and yet personable enough to not put off the pompous!
I really think he's going to be the new WWOD host....if they ever get around to choosing somebody, that is. :roll:

Either that or they could go totally nuts, and choose someone totally off the wall like Adam West!! :) Now THAT would be interesting to see. :wink:

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » April 27th, 2007, 5:20 pm

What is it with you and Adam West, Vi? ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » April 27th, 2007, 5:27 pm

Nothing!! :D I just think he's funny is all. :P I love hearing his voice where you least expect. :wink:

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » April 27th, 2007, 7:14 pm

Adam West is a god. :[

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » April 28th, 2007, 3:33 pm

Yes, yes, I agree.

;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » April 29th, 2007, 8:14 am

GOOD.

:P

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » April 30th, 2007, 12:49 am

Your scaring me, Meg.

J/k :P

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » June 14th, 2007, 6:43 pm

Awesome clip of Walt hosting WWOD introducing....Alice in Wonderland!! :)

It's also kinda funny, as Walt didn't like Carroll's work all that much and basically transformed it and made it his own....:P Not everyone was pleased with the results but it had some good moments and was overall a decent film. :)

Walt was such a great host. No one will ever be remotely like him, hope they choose someone good however. :(