Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull

Features, Shorts, Live-Action and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Hoagiebot » January 6th, 2007, 5:57 am

www.totalfilm.com wrote:George Lucas mentioned at the US Rose Bowl parade that the script - which regular Spielberg collaborator David Koepp has now been able to crack - has now been given the stamp of approval by all concerned (himself, Spielberg and Harrison Ford’s care nurse) and that it was full speed ahead on pre-production, with a May 2008 release date now firmly pencilled in.
Looks like I will have to force myself to stay alive until at least May of 2008 so that I can see this film-- hopefully that won't be a challenge! *LOL!*
There's a 68.71% chance that I'm right.
END OF LINE

[b][i][url=http://www.projectdestinystudios.com/]Project Destiny Studios™[/url]
[url=http://www.foxee.net/]Foxee.Net - Home of Foxee™ the Interactive Arctic Blue Fox![/url][/i][/b]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Jeroen » February 28th, 2007, 8:49 am

:shock: Now, have you heard about the rumour that Indy will have a son!!!! :shock:

http://movies.ign.com/articles/765/765811p1.html

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » February 28th, 2007, 12:15 pm

Three generations of Joneses! :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Jeroen » February 28th, 2007, 1:00 pm

Indeed :)

If the rumour is true, I have no problem with the casting.
I'm glad they don't use a 10 year old who everyone will end up hating and he actually looks like he could be Harrison fords son.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » February 28th, 2007, 2:33 pm

Yeah, he's a good choice for Indy's son.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » February 28th, 2007, 8:55 pm

I thought he already had a son! (quasi-adopted anyway)

His name was "Short Round". :(

You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Jeroen » March 10th, 2007, 8:03 am

Seems Shia LaBeouf isn't playing Indys son after all

http://www.joblo.com/shia-says-no-indy

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Jeroen » April 5th, 2007, 9:07 am

from joblo.com:

Get ready for your first glimpse of INDIANA JONES 4 this November as George Lucas has confirmed that the film's teaser trailer will hit theaters during the Thanksgiving weekend. As of now the only films in that time frame that make sense are Paramount's BEOWULF and Disney's ENCHANTED. Other teases that Lucas threw in while talking INDY is that one of the top-secret filming locations includes a waterfall, they're still in talks with Sean Connery to return as Henry Jones and they're hoping to keep the title of the film a secret until the trailer premieres. Good luck! I have to say that he did a pretty good job with the STAR WARS prequels keeping the title under wraps so if anyone can do it, George and Spielberg can. Filming on INDIANA JONES 4 begins this June with Cate Blanchett and Ray Winstone confirmed to star alongside Harrison Ford.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » April 5th, 2007, 9:42 am

I'm guessing Spielberg's old pal Zemeckis' film will get the trail on his movie...and that's being distrib'd by Paramount too, so it's a certainty.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by eddievalient » April 5th, 2007, 10:25 am

Didn't I hear somewhere that the story for this one was going to involve Atlantis at some point? Or was that just a rumor?
The Official Lugofilm Ltd Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bartsimpson83

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » April 5th, 2007, 1:46 pm

Mid 1990s rumor.

Sandra Bullock was also his daughter for a while, if you believe that story.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » April 5th, 2007, 8:14 pm

I don't quite see that one.....:wink:
He directed a book??

Okay, I know...lame attempt at a "joke".
QUICK_EDIT
I actually have this book from the library now! :) It's actually really good. Analyzes in-depth from a filmmaker's standpoint, some of Spielberg's major (and recent) flicks.

"Citizen Spielberg" is great too!! :D
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Jeroen » June 22nd, 2007, 1:41 am

FIRST PICTURE OF INDY 4!!:D Damn, its good to see that face in that suit again!!
Overcome with nostalgic joy now!! If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go dance a little now!!:D

High-resolution version: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=21194
Last edited by Jeroen on June 22nd, 2007, 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » June 22nd, 2007, 3:30 am

Wow! But "hmmmm"...

I wasn't expecting Indy to turn up in that outfit combination in this film. I don't know why, but perhaps it's the aging of the character...you don't expect him to still be running around in what is essentially a young man's get up.

He looks good though...certainly not as old as he is. Wish they'd colored his hair just a bit...seeing a grey Indiana is going to be the biggest oddity of all, <I>especially</I> because he looks so good in the costume.

It's funny...when he puts on that hat...he's still not Harrison Ford...he's Indiana Jones! :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Jeroen » June 22nd, 2007, 6:18 am

I wasn't expecting Indy to turn up in that outfit combination in this film. I don't know why, but perhaps it's the aging of the character...you don't expect him to still be running around in what is essentially a young man's get up.
I wasn't expecting that as well, but hey...midlife crisis anyone?