A Goofy Movie

Features, Shorts, Live-Action and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

A Goofy Movie

Post by bw1979 » March 15th, 2006, 2:18 pm

Anyone know?

I like to see that.

Maybe have Max and Roxanne marry or Max and Mona.

-God Bless

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » March 15th, 2006, 2:32 pm

Urm...No.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Wonderlicious » March 15th, 2006, 3:55 pm

Wow. Meg is officially a psychic; she can predict how I will feel on classic Disney character cash ins. ;)
-Joe

[i]GIRL: Do you know the way to the Magic Kingdom?
PETER PAN: Sure I do...but can you [b]fly?[/b][/i]
-Scary Disney World TV ad circa '71

[b][url=http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&sub=All&id=big_joe]My DVD List[/url][/b]

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » March 15th, 2006, 4:04 pm

I don't think it'll happen.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » March 15th, 2006, 4:38 pm

Wonderlicious wrote:Wow. Meg is officially a psychic;
Apparently I'm not the only one!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » March 15th, 2006, 4:40 pm

It'll never beat the amazing first one :(

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by animated_guy » May 19th, 2006, 9:37 pm

Hmmm im not sure if there is really a "need" for a third movie. i love the charecters and all but i dont really think the writes feel a real need for a triquel.
Who knows?
they might just come out with numero 3....
~a-G :wink:
[img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e167/gerardo7412/800px-Ratatouille_Trailer.jpg[/img]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member
Location: I'd rather be way out there beyond this hidden town, Barnaby.

Post by PixarVixen » May 19th, 2006, 11:39 pm

I have no idea if there will be a third Goofy Movie. The first one was fantastic, and the second one was very enjoyable as well (and it made me cry :cry:). However, with Lasseter at the helm, I'm not sure if that's gonna fly.

For once though, I wouldn't mind if there was a third movie in the series. The sequel definitely left an opening for one with Goofy driving off with Sylvia Marpole. I thought that was good for him BTW because with Max gone, poor Goofy needed someone. ;)

~~=oP
[img]http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff356/PixarVixen/sigs/SyndromeOlympictoss.jpg[/img]
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]
[size=75]avatar by Robert Iza[/size]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » May 20th, 2006, 2:52 am

I think they should just leave it be.

While I like the second movie, there was really no need for it. Because the first movie was SO damn good.

It's a classic/favorite in my core group of friends.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by PixarVixen » May 20th, 2006, 3:39 am

I agree that they should've stopped with the first one, but the sequel wasn't bad. In fact, I think I'm gonna watch it later today. ^^

But anyway...I think what I liked about the sequel is the fact that we got to see a different part of everybody's lives. Sometimes it's fun to see your favorite characters grow up. I would love it if they ever made an Incredibles sequel with everyone at an older age. Heck, I would love it if they ever made an Incredibles sequel period. ^o^

I guess some movies don't really need sequels, but at the same time, it's nice to see more of what we love.

~~=oP
[img]http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff356/PixarVixen/sigs/SyndromeOlympictoss.jpg[/img]
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by eddievalient » May 20th, 2006, 9:24 am

"I guess some movies don't really need sequels, but at the same time, it's nice to see more of what we love."

I agree with you there PV. That's why I'm kind of sad that John Lasseter shut down the Chicken Little sequel.

On topic, I think it would be interesting to see one more Goofy movie where Max has a son of his own and has the same kind of problems that his father had with him. It would bring things full circle and give the story a nice sense of closure.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by PixarVixen » May 20th, 2006, 11:01 am

That would be interesting.

BTW, it's freaky that I said I would be watching An Extremely Goofy Movie today because Disney Channel just said that it's showing it tonight at 8pm/7pm central. :shock: So now I HAVE to watch it. Haha.

~~=oP
[b]I ♥ Tony Rydinger[/b]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » May 20th, 2006, 11:27 am

I'm glad the CL sequel got shut down...I never loved those characters to begin with.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by eddievalient » May 20th, 2006, 3:15 pm

Why is it that people here seem to hate a genuinely good movie like Chicken Little but love a mediocre film like The Wild? Is it me? Am I the only fan that movie has?
The Official Lugofilm Ltd Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bartsimpson83

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » May 20th, 2006, 3:25 pm

The Wild was 'meh okay' - I mean, it was better than I thought it was going to be. It was one of those movies that I liked less the more I thought about it, though.

Now a bunch of people like Chicken Little becuase it was 'cute'. Yeah, sure it was cute. But this is Disney we're talking about, not some young studio no one knows anything about. When I see a Disney moive, I want to see something that's special, something magical, something ten times better than every other studio out there is putting out. And Chicken Little was...just...poor. Lame characters, lame story, lame lame lame.

Sorry, but I just really dislike that movie...:shrug:

Anyway - I liked A Goofy Movie (never seen it's sequel, though) but I'm not sure a third would sit well with most people.