Jurassic Park

Features, Shorts, Live-Action and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » June 30th, 2006, 3:25 pm

All of you shut the hell up and start talking about how amazing Jeff Goldblum is.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » June 30th, 2006, 3:28 pm

O.K--YEAH HE'S AMAZING....as my avatar exhibits.

He's extremely talented and SOOOOO CUTE.

:oops:

BTW I totally have to see Body Snatchers again (the 1978) one. He's in it, he's very young, and he looks amazing!

I also saw "Auggie Rose' with him lately, and even though it's a dumb movie, he's so good in it.

Nine months is a pretty mediocre comedy (I like it anyway though) and Jeff just MAKES that film :wink:

And if you check out Season 7 of The Simpsons, "A Fish Called Selma", where she marries Troy McClure, Jeff is actually a guest commentator. He's really funny and seems like a really nice guy too. :) He LOVES The Simpsons.

Well anyway.... :roll:
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » July 3rd, 2006, 1:25 pm

I suggest Vi either opens up her own JK shrine site or we let her have a slice of AN to herself.

Vi...I've asked before...can you just knock off the Katzenberg support drum for five minutes, pure and simple?

It got old at least a year ago and now it's going green and stale and mouldy looking over in the corner, all sad and alone... ;)

I'm saying this for you too...we know how you feel, but the more you go on, the less we care!!

--------------------------------

"1941 and Always are supposed to be kind of lame"

Don't judge before you've seen! 1941 is a hysterical comedy for those with the right sensibilities (back when Zemeckis and Gale wrote just for fun) and Always is a very touching film, with great actors' performances in place of gung-ho SFX.

If you wanna look at "failures" in Spielberg's line-up, try The Color Purple, which admittedly was a hard film to convert from the book but which had too much involvement from Oprah Winfrey and Quincey Jones, and Munich, which was an all too obvious grab for Oscar gold (and was known to be so on set while filming) and only ended up feeling like a staged version of events rather than anything that felt "real"...

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » July 3rd, 2006, 5:38 pm

Um, she was talking about Jeff Goldblum...

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » July 5th, 2006, 2:06 pm

I'm saying this for you too...we know how you feel, but the more you go on, the less we care!!
Yeah, well....anyway.....I gotcha. :wink: :oops:

Oprah Winfrey

She was O.K. as Sophia in Color Purple, but AWFUL in Beloved. Did I mention she was....AWFUL! :roll:

Um, she was talking about Jeff Goldblum...

Don't worry, he'll be outta the picture too. :oops:
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Josh » July 6th, 2006, 1:43 pm

If you think Spielberg was bad for Goldblum, take a look at this: http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2006-07-06/#7.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » July 9th, 2006, 6:15 pm

That is messed up right there.