Bolt

Features, Shorts, Live-Action and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » February 17th, 2009, 2:08 am

Freedom of speach? he hid the spoilers in your post so anyone who haven't seen the movie yet (Like me,because I have a free movie ticket and I might see this so I haven't seen it yet) won't get spoiled :roll:.
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/bfqbtk.jpg[/img]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Neal » February 17th, 2009, 8:11 am

I agree. I was deeply enjoying watching Death Note each week, except some eegmit made a forum post at ToonZone labeled "what do you think about...", well I clicked it, and this post revealed who died in the end of the show. I would have enjoyed it to have been marked 'spoilers' or the content hidden. Now a very essential part of the show - the anticipation of who will fail and die - is gone.
Feature Animation Favorites:
  • Tekkonkinkreet, Watership Down, A Town Called Panic, Howl's Moving Castle, Rio 2096, Mind Game, Fantastic Planet

American_dog_2008

Post by American_dog_2008 » February 17th, 2009, 2:23 pm

Well, back to topic!

Bolt is doing well in Scandinvia, it's on the top 3 for most seen movies in it's nearly third week.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » February 17th, 2009, 3:39 pm

Neal wrote:I agree. I was deeply enjoying watching Death Note each week, except some eegmit made a forum post at ToonZone labeled "what do you think about...", well I clicked it, and this post revealed who died in the end of the show. I would have enjoyed it to have been marked 'spoilers' or the content hidden. Now a very essential part of the show - the anticipation of who will fail and die - is gone.
Yeah,like how I read a spoiler without I knew about what happened to Sirius Black in Harry Potter And The Order Of The Order Of The Phenix before I read the book.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Whippet Angel » February 17th, 2009, 9:51 pm

I know how you feel Once.

I was only on the third book, when co-worker accidentally slipped the ending of Order of the Phoenix during a conversation. I was NOT happy. :evil:

Banned
Banned

Post by aaron45 » February 18th, 2009, 4:14 am

In that post i aaron45 did put "Bolt [Spoilers]".
In that post i aaron45 originally did put in "info" about the movie Bolt because i wanted for people who did not go see the movie Bolt in cinemas to know what happened in the movie Bolt so they can go see the movie Bolt in cinemas.

Also in that post i aaron45 originally did put in "info" about the movie Bolt
so the people who did go see the movie Bolt in cinemas would reply to my post about what they did see and what they think of the movie Bolt.

I aaron45 deleted the talk about the movie Bolt because Ben did hide the "info" because "he" says it would ruin it for the people who did not go see the movie Bolt.
From Mittens in the movie Bolt....
Nah, Don`t worry about it being a regular dog is like the greatest gig in the world, Okay?

Banned
Banned

Post by aaron45 » February 18th, 2009, 5:40 am

Whippet Angel wrote:Dude... Freedom of speech doesn't really give you the right to spoil a movie for others without the courtesy of a warning first. :roll:

Whippet Angel i aaron45 not your buddy.
Whippet Angel don`t call me "dude".

Whippet Angel in that post i aaron45 did originally put Bolt [Spoilers] in the Subject area.
Nah, Don`t worry about it being a regular dog is like the greatest gig in the world, Okay?

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » February 18th, 2009, 7:42 am

Whippet Angel wrote:I know how you feel Once.

I was only on the third book, when co-worker accidentally slipped the ending of Order of the Phoenix during a conversation. I was NOT happy. :evil:
Can't they think about others? :evil: I actually found more spoilers saying what happened to him in the 5th book after that,but the other books weren't spoiled for you? and you finished the series?.
At least Half Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows weren't spoiled for me :D thought neither the 4 first ones (Althought I have seen the first movie when I was in the middle of the 1st one).

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » February 18th, 2009, 9:44 am

<B>You aaron45 are about to be booted from this board.</B>

Listen, pal (no I'm not your pal, but get the gist), I read your post. I have NOT seen Bolt yet and there were at least TWO points that you made that will now change the way I was going to enjoy the movie, which I'm seeing this weekend.

That constitutes spoilers and as such I took the MODERATOR's decision (hey, it's my board, not yours) to hide the majority of your post. I did not delete it...a simple click on the link for anyone who wanted to read it would have displayed it exactly as you wrote it.

If you are going to act, as Rand says, 13 years old and can not see the benefit in hiding your text - <I>as in there will still be some people that don't want to read your "review" because they want to come fresh to the film</I> - then I suggest you move on away from these boards before you are moved on by us.

Deleting the post entirely was, frankly, stupid. Now no-one can read what you had to say, which for the most part was a decent discussion. It was only because I have to read each post here to maintain our family friendly levels that I read what you said. That being the case I have a lot of films whose perception is sometimes altered by knowing "this character will die" or "I liked the way everyone ended up like..." before time.

And that being the case we routinely ask for comments like that to be hidden. As such I hid yours. If you can't see the point, I'm afraid there's little to add or say here. Grow up, kid, or get out.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by James » February 18th, 2009, 5:01 pm

You do know that people could've still read what you wrote after Ben hid it? Anyone who wanted to read it would just click the text and it would appear. That is the whole point of the spoiler tag -- people can choose to be spoiled or not.

Here's an example:
Grow up, kid, or get out.

Banned
Banned

Post by aaron45 » February 19th, 2009, 2:27 am

Mods i aaron45 "don`t care" that "you think" "my views" would "ruin" "your views" of the movie Bolt because "you" decide to "hide" "My info" because "you think"it would "ruin their view" of the movie Bolt because "they have not seen it".

In that post i aaron45 originally did put in "My info" about the movie Bolt because i aaron45 wanted for people who did not go see the movie Bolt in cinemas to know what happened in the movie Bolt so they can go see the movie Bolt in cinemas.

Also in that post i aaron45 originally did put in "My info" about the movie Bolt so the people who did go see the movie Bolt in cinemas would reply to my post about what they did see and what they think of the movie Bolt.

I-Love-Cats.com is better the your website because they show my info

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by PatrickvD » February 19th, 2009, 7:50 am

aaron45 wrote:In that post i aaron45 originally did put in "My info" about the movie Bolt because i aaron45 wanted for people who did not go see the movie Bolt in cinemas to know what happened in the movie Bolt so they can go see the movie Bolt in cinemas.
okay, but most people don't WANT to know what happens in a movie they haven't seen yet. Why do you think they call it spoilers? Because you spoil their viewing experience.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Neal » February 19th, 2009, 8:06 am

Just because I-Love-Cats. come shows what you write, doesn't mean anyone wants to read it. No one here wants to read what you write.
Feature Animation Favorites:
  • Tekkonkinkreet, Watership Down, A Town Called Panic, Howl's Moving Castle, Rio 2096, Mind Game, Fantastic Planet

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by James » February 19th, 2009, 9:37 am

Please don't use bold for every thing you say. It is hard to read and a bit annoying!

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » February 19th, 2009, 10:20 am

Stop it. You're making me laugh.