Toy Story 3

Features, Shorts, Live-Action and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » August 3rd, 2005, 12:25 pm

Ben wrote:That, to be honest, looks like a shot from TS2 with a "recalled" banner pintshopped and splashed across the boxes.

I wonder how far down the line they are on this for real...?
Yeah, that's what I thought. :roll:

The other stuff looks nice, though.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Christian » August 3rd, 2005, 12:48 pm

I guess they just want to keep things recognizable so people won't perceive it as "Disney ruining Toy Story."

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Toy Story 3 / Lilo & Stitch 2

Post by Zach » August 10th, 2005, 8:42 pm

Rumoured to be about what would happen when Andy grows up and the toy's end up in the best place for them, somewhere they will be loved and played with - a pre school nursery. It is expected to be out in 2008. 8)

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by James » August 10th, 2005, 11:39 pm

Actually I think the plot is that Buzz gets recalled and the toys have to travel to Taiwan or Hong Kong or somewhere to rescue him. IIRC the plot you mention was the original plot for one of the other TS movies.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Christian » August 11th, 2005, 1:21 am

I heard Monsters Inc. 2 is going to be about Boo growing up and forgetting about Sully. Then, after she pulls a runaway bride stunt because she is not sure she can commit to her fiance, she undergoes regressive hypnotherapy which helps to uncover her subconscious feelings for and memories of Sully.

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » August 11th, 2005, 4:53 am

Zach's plot was Lasseter's original plan for TS3. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » August 11th, 2005, 10:58 am

Christian wrote:I heard Monsters Inc. 2 is going to be about Boo growing up and forgetting about Sully. Then, after she pulls a runaway bride stunt because she is not sure she can commit to her fiance, she undergoes regressive hypnotherapy which helps to uncover her subconscious feelings for and memories of Sully.
Er...Okay...

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm

Uh, you sure that "Monsters, Inc." plot is true?
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Leroy & Stitch

Post by Zach » August 14th, 2005, 6:52 am

The MPAA has given "G" ratings to direct-to-video debuts Kronk's New Groove and something called Leroy & Stitch, which is presumably the title of the all-new short film detailing Experiment 626's origins. That cartoon is expected on the Lilo & Stitch 2 DVD, to be released on August 30. Leroy & Stitch is actually a direct-to-video feature concluding the Disney Channel cartoon show which is slated for release spring 2006. - Zach88 8)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Extra Features / Lilo & Stitch 2

Post by Zach » August 14th, 2005, 7:03 am

The LILO & STITCH 2 DVD contains fun, exclusive content:
• The Origin of Stitch
Learn how Stitch, AKA ‘Experiment 626,’ came to be in this animated short created exclusively for the DVD.
• “Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride”
A cool music video performed by rising pop sensation Jump 5.
• Where’s Pleakley? – Set Top Game
Pleakley is hidden in different crowd scenes, but it’s fun trying to find him. Once you do, the
randomized game means he may be somewhere else the next time you play.
• Jumba’s Experiment Profiler (featurette & mini-game)
Learn about Jumba’s experiments, and then enter the correct info into Jumba’s computer.
• Animated Menus
STITCH 2: STITCH HAS A GLITCH, available only on Disney DVD and VHS on August 30 from Walt
Disney Home Entertainment. - Zach88 8)
Last edited by Zach on August 14th, 2005, 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Wonderlicious » August 14th, 2005, 7:07 am

Zach, I don't mean to be rude, but why are you posting a lot of these (or what appear to be at least) news bulletins in the non-New Contributers threads?
-Joe

[i]GIRL: Do you know the way to the Magic Kingdom?
PETER PAN: Sure I do...but can you [b]fly?[/b][/i]
-Scary Disney World TV ad circa '71

[b][url=http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&sub=All&id=big_joe]My DVD List[/url][/b]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Zach » August 14th, 2005, 7:13 am

Wonderlicious wrote:Zach, I don't mean to be rude, but why are you posting a lot of these (or what appear to be at least) news bulletins in the non-New Contributers threads?
I will stop doing that so often I just wanted to post replys first (I know you are not rude)! - Zach88 8)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Toy Story 3 on DVD already!

Post by JustinWilliams » October 11th, 2005, 2:18 pm

Well blow me down - according to this knock-off, Toy Story 3 is out on DVD already?! God eBay, check your bl**dy listings once in a while! This should be stopped :'(

LOOK AT THIS!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » October 11th, 2005, 2:29 pm

Oh Jeez...hey, Pixar, Disney made TS 3 already! They don't need you anymore.... :wink:
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » October 11th, 2005, 2:39 pm

Ooh! A photoshopped Buzz Light Year movie! I want one!