Tinker Bell

Features, Shorts, Live-Action and Direct-To-Video
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » July 28th, 2008, 8:45 am

Daniel wrote:What's so 'awful' about the exclusive? I like it. Not enough to get it, but you know...
Well,maybe it's cute and not something horrible like Ariel's Vanity Set with Ariel's Beginning or Aurora's Horror Set with Sleeping Beauty PE but I"m not sure it's girly and awful like the Sleeping Beauty PE and Ariel's Beginning sets.
EricJ wrote:We can also see that they're squeezing one MORE "name" label ("Disney's Magical Places[TM]") out of it, to unite Tink with Sleeping Beauty and Ariel under a unified marketing name--
That's Bob Iger's new thing now, even outside of the Barbie Wars.
Yeah,oh how lovely,now Ariel,TinkerBell,Prince Caspian,Aurora and WALL-E can go the magical Disney castle to promote their enchanted new films until next year when Tiana,Pinocchio and the old guy from Up will promote Princess And The Frog,Pinocchio PE and Up unless Bolt won't try to stop their train so he can promote Bolt.
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/bfqbtk.jpg[/img]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by JustinWilliams » July 28th, 2008, 8:50 am

..and both those links now work [new trailer and clips]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » July 28th, 2008, 8:59 am

Neat trailer :D I love how they fly in London,London looks really great and reminds me of the orginial film :D.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » July 28th, 2008, 4:36 pm

Thanks for the links, Justin! Funny enough, some of those new scenes were explored more in-depth on the ABC preview. Great trailer. I too love it when they fly around London and the shots above for Never-land. The song playing also sounds sweet.

About the ABC preview, I was somewhat disappointed. It did showcase more of Tink's voice, but it was the same. Still grating, in a way. And what bothered me more, was the way Tink talked; 'hip' if you will. I don't remember what she said, sadly. (Hopefully someone puts it on YT) The little blue bird was adorable, though!! :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Once Upon A Dream » July 28th, 2008, 5:04 pm

Yeah,it's really magical :D.
Poor bird XD why Tink scared him?.
They have previews for films on ABC? (I heard that they had a preview for Sleeping Beauty PE).

AV Team
AV Team

Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure first trailer online

Post by Jérémie » August 8th, 2008, 4:06 am

I'm not sure if someone posted about that before (please excuse me if that's the case!). There's the first trailer of the second Tinker Bell movie available here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/mpd/permalink/m1XU0DKIURH9Q7
www.media-magic.blogspot.com

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » August 8th, 2008, 9:10 am

Nope, that's a first!

Actually looks a bit more solid than what we've been seeing for the first film. Might as well be Tinker Bell Jones, though, from the plot points and title! ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » August 8th, 2008, 2:16 pm

Yes, that actually does look nicer than I was expecting (visually speaking), but the absurdly serious narrator made me crack up! ;)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by PatrickvD » August 9th, 2008, 1:36 pm

lol, I love how she went from silent sidekick from the fifties to trashy in 2006 to a female Indiana Jones with wings.

this actually looks decent for a DTV. And I'm glad tey're making this instead of unnessacery sequels to beloved classics.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by EricJ » August 9th, 2008, 4:10 pm

PatrickvD wrote:lol, I love how she went from silent sidekick from the fifties to trashy in 2006 to a female Indiana Jones with wings.
And even when "gearing up for action", she dresses like Peter. Of course. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Re:

Post by Neal » August 11th, 2008, 1:19 pm

When was the title change decided? Before it was Tinkerbell: North Of Neverland. Why is it now Tinkerbell And The Lost Treasure? When/why did they switch it?

Thanks!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Re:

Post by Neal » August 11th, 2008, 1:20 pm

When was the title change decided? Before it was Tinkerbell: North Of Neverland. Why is it now Tinkerbell And The Lost Treasure? When/why did they switch it?

Thanks!

AV Founder
AV Founder

Post by Ben » August 11th, 2008, 1:50 pm

Who knows!

Marketing? Maybe the title has been switched for a later entry in the series?

Welcome to our boards. :)

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Macaluso » August 11th, 2008, 2:00 pm

awful

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Daniel » August 11th, 2008, 3:18 pm

It's sequel, so yay! :D

Enjoyed the trailer, it has me interested.